Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Haptic

Members
  • Posts

    4,417
  • Joined

Everything posted by Haptic

  1. Hi Matt, We are based in th east midlands but cover all of the UK,We look after the IT requirements for many Midlands Based Schools. if you would like to pm me your details I will contact you today to discuss your requirements further,
  2. looks ok to me lol:p
  3. And once again I feel the love in here tonight
  4. I can recomend the below fella , will get you a price straight away fella:cool: http://img.misco.co.uk/images/uploadedimages/large/20090731105010.jpg Retractable USB connector eliminates the inconvenience of caps. Securely attach to a lanyard or keyring. LED light signals when data is being transferred. Free password protection software. Enhanced for Windows Readyboost. Data Retention: 10 years. Verbatim 2 year limited warranty
  5. The Dell Zino is a great suggestion as below, http://i.dell.com/resize.aspx/inspiron-zino-hd-hero/295 give me a shout if you would like one speccing up Al:cool:
  6. :rolleyes::rolleyes:
  7. WOW WOW WOW love it:cool:
  8. Hiya Pyro, If you would like to pm me your details I will work on a quote for you straight away, We can supply you with Originals or Compatibles NOT Remans though fella:cool:
  9. Why thanku Bud I try my best
  10. will put a 5m cat5e cable in with your ink order Free of charge fella
  11. on this for you now fella:cool:
  12. how about getting a Ruckus Eval unit out to you and then you can show the powers at be the solution working,
  13. are these Acer netbooks by anychance little-miss ?
  14. Quick Monday Morning Bump ooh er:cool: We have 20 of these left guys so dont miss out give us a call today
  15. well get onto this straight away for you fella:cool:
  16. As I posted earlier Willott , if you would like to pm me your details I will get one of our expert wireless team to contact you to see if we can help
  17. Hiya Willott, if you would like to pm me your details I can give you a buz regarding the benefits of Ruckus Managed wireless and let you know about the trade up program thats on offer at the moment,
  18. all of the above has been done correctly bud thats why i dont get it, i have even changed the password a few time ect.
  19. ok quick update one problem sorted, Installed Firefox and facebook game working fine not jerky or anything , never thought i would praise firefox as I'm a avid IE lover lol dont tell anyone but well done firefox , many thanks guys now its just the networking problem
  20. thats interesting , which Chief Technical bod was that then ?
  21. Hey guys Ok just brought my mrs a Asus Seashell 1005HA Netbook which comes with Windows 7 Starter Edition, There are two main problems we are having, First Problem: My desktop pc is running Windows 7 Ultimate and is on the Homegroup network but cant for the life of me get the netbook connected to it, it sees the shared folders that are on my pc including drives that i have shared for all to use . but when trying to join the homegroup i have created by entering the password the netbook just doesnt connect ? Second problem: Ok after the netbook had finished installing all its Asus crap, I removed all the gumpth i.e dodgy asus games trend antivirus ect . I finished all the windows updates and updated flash java ect ect, Ok when my mrs signs into facebook and visits one of her games Cafe World , IE really slows right down and the people in her cafe are moving really jerky like the refresh rate is slowing down. Any ideas fellow geeks as I am running out of ideas and patience.
  22. you could give us a shout fella, we have been official sponsor of these forums for over a year and have some superb feedback , check the link below for the recommended suppliers section, http://www.edugeek.net/forums/recommended-suppliers/ We can supply you with any IT related so be sure to pm me your details if you would like to give us a try,
  23. What do you think to it Ahuxham , i personally think its rubbish , i dont get it at all , am i missing something or is it just me that prefers msn messenger:confused:
  24. would be interested to hear what deal your Meru guy is doing you fella was We are partnered with Meru also Im sure we can save you some money there also, if you would like to pm me your details I will get in touch shortly,
  25. Hiya Fella, If you would like to pm me your full details I will get to work on a quote for you straight away:cool:
×
×
  • Create New...