-
Posts
4,417 -
Joined
Content Type
Forums
News
20th
EduGeek EDIT Conference
Blogs
Everything posted by Haptic
-
Done Team CP
-
Hi MattDLEA, A few options out there on this, I've PM'd you a couple of options. Thanks, Mark
-
As a young lad I'd find myself howling at these two, they had a program on a sunday morning (that if closely inspected probably wouldnt have been allowed so early) show called TMWRNJ - This Morning with Richard Not Judy. It was juvenile but also really satirical and cut with a knife edge. Quality comedy. Joe
-
Funnily enough that's how my Fiancee' describes me Joe
-
It's all down to personal opinion, I've watched her numerous times doing stand up (Apollo/gala etc) so far she's the only act that is outperformed by Jo Brand (In my opinion..of course)
-
Only a few years ago was a well respected UKHH MC, equally gifted with comedy I find Joe
-
The Mary Whitehouse Experience was classic! Joe
-
I managed to execute a superb heckle at a Frankie Boyle gig in London not so long ago (managed to get Kettering a shout out from Frankie 'afore he took the stage) Thought I'd get murdered for it. Other than Mr Boyle I absolutely love the work of Doug Stanhope, Brendan Burns, Louis CK and of course Bill Hicks. Oh and George Carlin is a firm favourite. Oh and as a final thought - SARAH MILLICAMP IS NOT FUNNY!!!!! I have no idea why she is everywhere at the minute, she couldn't make me laugh if she handed me tonights winning lotto ticket...boo this woman. Joe
-
Educational Finance & Leasing of IT/AV Equipment
Haptic replied to Haptic's topic in Our Advertisers
Hi Jcollings, I'll drop you over an email with some details, it's very much on a case by case basis depending on how you would like it set up. Thanks, Mark -
Educational Finance & Leasing of IT/AV Equipment
Haptic replied to Haptic's topic in Our Advertisers
***BUMP*** I have had a number of my customers asking about educational leasing. For anyone else who is interested we do offer this service - please see attachment. Chris -
Hi ict_support, We can indeed help, I'll PM for site details to arrange getting a kit to you. Thanks
-
Had the pleasure of seeing the Foo's about 6 years ago with EODM supporting, Mr Grohl even pounded the skins when the FF's took the stage...Gnarley. I see your point, however QOTSA/EODM/Tenacious D are all on top of their sound (in my book)...with or without 'Big Dave' Just wish I'd have been able to see Nirvana!
-
Amen to that, I'm gutted I'm missing their Glasto set on Sunday...anyone got a ladder and some chloroform? (one for the wall,t'other for security guards)
-
We have some of the last W7 Pro/XPP dual load laptops in the channel Screen size - 15.6 in Processor - Intel Core i3 - 2400 MHz RAM - 3072 Mb Hard Drive - 320 GB Operating System - Windows 7 Professional / XP Pro Optical Drive - DVD-RW Webcam - Y £355.00 Feel free to PM for details Joe
-
Absolutely anything and everything ever recorded by Queens of the Stone Age. Joe
-
Here's one we made earlier. Welcome to Milbrook Junior School - Millbrook Junior School
-
Job done....I used to think this game was amazing. Joe
-
Easy Tiger, those mentioned in the thread/by the OP do. Joe
-
Aha! Scrapping is such a maligned term, I prefer sparring! It's a good thing for everyone (not least with budgets as they are) Bring it on! Joe
-
Procurve's superb equipment, lifetime warranty. Never had any issues at any of the sites we've deployed. I'm guessing we can absolutely dismantle the competition on price too. Joe
-
Hope this helps http://www.edugeek.net/forums/hardware/76471-what-new-desktops-buy-i-t-suite.html Chris
-
Hi Ihaveaproblem, We tend to find that requests for quotes posted in the "Our advertisers" section on here get a good response from ourselves and several other sponsors- Our Advertisers
-
Hi Reaper, I've PM'd you as we might be able to help. Thanks
-
This is exactly what mine sounded like and it is pretty unbelievable when you hear it. The Wharfdale's are great sound and good value, but are obviously not the best on the market. Wharfdale sound is always going to be good. I bought an LG 2.1 surround sound system as I have a small living room and it was all I needed. It does the job I need it to. Chris
