Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Haptic

Members
  • Posts

    4,417
  • Joined

Everything posted by Haptic

  1. I wish I could tell you but honestly not sure. Never had reports of any issues with time, so obviously not too long or I would have! Chris
  2. Certainly, Ansmann do a 16 battery charger.........very popular with our customers for exactly that reason! CHARGER, ENERGY 16 UK Accessory Type: Battery Charger Battery Charger Type: Desktop Battery Size Code: AA, AAA, C, D, PP3 For Use With: 1-12 NiCd or NiMH Batteries Plug Type: UK SVHC: No SVHC (20-Jun-2011) Supply Voltage: 240VAC Battery Technology: NiCd, NiMH Battery Type: NiCd / NiMH External Depth: 77mm External Length / Height: 258mm External Width: 256mm Hope it helps. Chris
  3. ..PS for the record...we install Wi-Fi Globally (if the project is large enough) Joe
  4. Gladly, it'd work much faster than in Oz (no Nimbin to distract us!) Joe
  5. Anyone order a FunSponge? Joe
  6. Surely it's the season for the Pogues feat: Kirsty MacTroll
  7. Oooof. I think a puppy somewhere just died as a direct result of that line!
  8. Eammonn to that Holmes. Sometimes you gotta troll with it....
  9. Merry Xmas Carvjo We'd like to help but last time we opened an iPad container gnarly ghosts started swirling around CP Towers and Marks face melted clean off. Chris and I were safely chained to a post with our eyes closed (we're well informed like that) Joe
  10. Hi MelodicBrush (Cracking handle) Feel free to PM me your details, we're always interested in new talent. Try not to take the comments to heart, some members speak to PC's better than people.(Being told to "grow a pair" by a 'female' is a classic example) I appreciate your (and everyone elses, regardless of age) efforts to find gainful employment Joe
  11. Time for CP Ltd to head down under! I'll call you when I've waxed my surfboard Joe
  12. Haptic

    A favour

    Voted...loving the outfit! Joe
  13. Top intel, I'm due an upgrade this month Was really happy with my HTC Nexus One- until I dropped it in Wickes and smashed the screen. Might look at the Samsung Nexus as a feasible replacement (Mrs Joe has the Samsung Galaxy which I absolutely loathe) Cheers Joe
  14. We were hoping the entrants would add to this thread when they take delivery of their gifts...it'll make for interesting reading (and save me a job!) Joe
  15. I'm sure mattpant really wouldn't refuse a straight swap! Joe
  16. Hi Strawberry7, I'll resist commenting on Meru but it's an all too common tale unfortunately. I've droped you a PM about arranging a demo kit for you. Look forward to working with you, Mark Ruckus WiSE Guy
  17. @dgsmith - I can indeed confirm you were entered and as such will be reciveing a mystery prize, I will be honest though; I think it might be a disappointment if you are expecting Bullseye quality! @bandgeekmafia78 - your choice of AC adaptor for laptop of choice, drop me a PM with the model you'd like the power for. @Iain.Faulkner - couldn't agree more, a couple found their way into my bag, great for marking balls as well.
  18. Yours to do with as you see fit,SEN would make great use of it. We'll send you a box of chocs so you don't miss all the treats Joe
  19. Same problem at CP Towers, have you met Chris? Joe
  20. Anytime Hombre' The runner-up prizes don't suck too majorly.Compared to some of the guff we're sent they're actually pretty slick. Joe
  21. Of course some Clarins or Molton Brown is more in keeping with yuletide festivities, but these are very nifty.Mrs Joe is constantly printing photos via wireless of Junior Joe (that's our son for those with mucky minds) Congrats, good little printers. Joe
  22. We're all feeling a tad brighter knowing he's found a new caring home ( he doesn't say much, likes to keep his own counsel) Just don't feed him after midnight Joe
  23. Many thanks to all our lucky entrants, we're pleased to announce that every single entrant will receive a gift as promised...however if your Edugeek handle isn't mentioned below they may range from OK to rather naff! (please no complaints from those that receive a Sharpie Pen!) Anyway onto the juicy stuff...... Congratulations of the highest order to the following: carvjo IPAD 2 (we genuinely dislike you for this!) bladedanny ACER DeskTop F-T ACER DeskTop jamesmay Epson SX425W Printer Witch Epson SX425W Printer dgardner £100 Capital Bonds Teejay J4858C PROCURVE mwnciboy Copy of MW3 jonathon28 Copy of MW3 Soulfish FLIP CAM Glensc FLIP CAM Sippo FLIP CAM RWise232 Laptop Battery bandgeekmafia78 Notebook AC ADAPTER And finally, through teary eyes...we are sorry to say goodbye to one of our most loved team mates: Winner of the Cuddly Toy - mattpant We'll endeavour to send your prizes to you next week in time for Xmas, to everyone else that entered we'll try our best to get your gifts to you as soon as possible (Jan latest) Then it's all down to Royal Fail to deliver! Merry Xmas, hope you all have a great one (could have said Cracker....thought better of it) Team @ CPLTD
  24. Missed boat chap? This ship doesn't sail until 3pm my man so no need for dramatic quayside leap (unless your name is Manu Tuilagi...)!
  25. a pre-emptive happy birthday Kaphc, good luck in the draw!
×
×
  • Create New...