Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Haptic

Members
  • Posts

    4,417
  • Joined

Everything posted by Haptic

  1. I completely agree. My dad was a mechanic by trade and left school at 14 to start an apprenticeship. He had reached a very good wage by 18 and he is 60 in a month - Have we gone full circle now then in under 50 years? The problem with his family was that he didn't have a choice and had to go out to work to put money on the table. Considering how some parents are now, would this really be a good idea - no thought for the child just more money on the table and a contribution to the house finances because their parents are on a low wage if any wage at all? Chris
  2. Looks pretty good. We are a Lapsafe reseller and so tend to supply the Lapsafe option which does all of this, but the larger model accommodates 32 rather than 10 so no need to "chain-link". The smaller one is for 16 ipads so again a little larger. Is this one lockable as well? iPad-Trolley Chris
  3. Have PM'd Chris
  4. In instances like this we have had nothing but superb feedback regarding the Supermicro. They specialise in super quiet servers and short depth/half depth servers. Lead Time is approximately 2 weeks - hope it helps and please contact us if you need any pricing for this. Chris
  5. Hello Quackers, Have PM'd - Hope it helps. Chris
  6. Around the £418 ex VAT with 3 Year Warranty delivered from us Si - thanks for asking. The thing is you will be well over £300 by the time you have done the above and still need to intall it and it will only have the 1 year warranty. I suppose it depends on the time vs money argument and I know both are tight for most in education currently! Chris
  7. Hello Jobos, I would recommend the Dell Latitude 2120 netbook. It already comes with Windows 7 Pro 32 Bit and we sell lots of them into education. Most take the 6 cell battery option. Hope it helps. Chris.
  8. I don't fancy your chances unless you have accidental damage cover included. Worth a try though. Chris
  9. I've been impressed by Aerohives integrated analyser so far, the below makes for quite an interesting read for non 802.11 device interference: Wi-Fi Interference* Mark
  10. ***BUMP*** 20 left as of this morning. Chris
  11. Hi Peter, we can help on these, I'll drop you a PM with pricing etc. Thanks, Mark
  12. Hello Edugeekers, We have an offer running currently for the Acer Aspire X3910 - Desktop PC. Please see below for details: Acer Aspire X3910 - Desktop PC Processor Intel Pentium E5400 ( Dual-Core ) RAM 3GB DDR3 SDRAM Hard Drive 1 x 500 GB - standard - Serial ATA-300 Storage Controller Serial ATA Optical Storage DVD-RW Optical Drive Graphics Controller Integrated Display None Networking Gigabit Ethernet 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet OS Provided Windows 7 Home Premium Manufacturer Warranty 1 Year Limited Warranty Total Price - £289 ex VAT including Next Day Delivery* (Usual Price £345 ex VAT including Next Day Delivery) Extended Warranty Also Available. * While Stocks Last. We look forward to hearing from you........
  13. Hi Chrbb, Certainly something we can help with- nothing worse than that hot, smoking, lap feeling from your notebook! Drop me a PM with the model and I'll get some figures over. Thanks, Mark
  14. Hello Edugeekers, We have a 1 Day Special Offer on today for the Toshiba Satellite Pro C660-1NR Notebook PC Please see below for details: Toshiba Satellite Pro C660-1NR Notebook PC Intel® Core™ i3-380M Processor - 2.53 GHz 3MB - L3 Cache 320GB - 5400RPM 4GB RAM (8GB Maximum) DDR3 RAM (1066 MHz) - 2 x memory slots Fast Ethernet LAN - 10BASE-T/100BASE-TX Network Support : 802.11a/b/g/n Wireless LAN Mobile Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator 4500M Integrated VGA Web Camera with built-in microphone 15.6in Toshiba TruBrite® HD TFT High Brightness display with 16 : 9 aspect ratio and LED backlighting 1,366 x 768 DVD Super Multi (Double Layer) drive 1 x Multi-Card Reader Genuine Windows® 7 Professional 64-bit (pre-installed, Toshiba-HDD recovery) (WxDxH) 380.5 x 254.0 x 28.0 (front) / 35.6 (rear) mm Weight 2.30 kg Manufacturer Warranty 1 year EMEA Carry-in Lithium-Ion Battery - up to 5h15min (Mobile Mark™ 2007) Total Price - £345 ex VAT including Delivery* - Today ONLY!!! (Usual Price £393 ex VAT including Delivery) Please contact us on 0845 249 1779 or email us on [email protected] * While Stocks Last. Act now to Avoid Disappointment - We look forward to hearing from you........
  15. I have to say I like the BeeUltimate as it makes sense to avoid the actual 'Frisbee' in the title. From what I know (which granted, isn't much) Frisbee is an actual trademark anyway and I gather they are moving away from Ulitmate Frisbee to just Ultimate these days because of this. Hope it helps. Chris
  16. As do we. Chris
  17. Ha ha here we go again!!! Chris
  18. ***BUMP*** We have Demo Kits available again now finally! We look forward to hearing from you. Chris
  19. You should indeed be fine, it will 10/100 connection, it's basically an inbuilt mini switch. Mark
  20. Well Si, it's a shame it's not a G3 as I’m currently looking at turning one into a variant of the iMacquarium below: Sensible suggestion; they are quite cool looking, small signage display perhaps? Mark
  21. I'll drop you a PM chap. Cheers, Mark
  22. Hi Disease, could be a couple of things, how many clients in the room and what is the rough split between those connecting to the local AP and to the AP's elsewhere? Thanks, Mark
  23. Hi Techman, Ah the wondering remote, always a problem, which model projector are you using? Type of holder is going to be dictated by whether you're using a credit card style remote or the Megatron! Thanks, Mark
  24. This is exactly what I would have said Arthur - we have been supplying Macbook Pros ready for the start of term and a lot of clients have opted for Parallels which I have to say is very good from what I have seen. This, rather than partitioning the hard drive for dual OS booting. Chris
  25. I'm on it Batchfile
×
×
  • Create New...