-
Posts
13,085 -
Joined
Content Type
Forums
News
20th
EduGeek EDIT Conference
Blogs
Everything posted by X-13
-
The statement stands... because I totally don't get what you're implying.
-
This what happens when you have loads of work to do...
-
That'd be cool. Just not if it's like one of the XIIIs where it's paid DLC... That was dumb.
-
...you buying it for me? Otherwise I'm waiting for the PS4 remake. Morgan Freeman needs to do ALL the voices. Yes. ALL OF THEM.
-
I'm happy for you, and I'ma let you finish... But Lightning Returns has the best battle system of all time. I think I'm the only one who likes it. FFX is good too. I like the option to take my time choosing the right attack... especially when you end up with a billion pages of spells. Also... I've never played FFVII. Not more than the first hour at least. So hyped for this.
-
Now, that's just showing off.
-
Because we're support staff, not teachers.
-
IIRC there was an update that lets you do that.
-
I got 16... Got up to a yellow one where I don't think there actually was a different one. Though my monitor could be miscalibrated.
-
I wonder if I can spin it as CPD...
-
>facebook link >Forum for techs in Education Ok then.
-
In first-person, hype lost.
-
Fallout 4 tower defence minigame confirmed.
-
This is what I do. Works fine.
-
...and the ability to wind up the perpetually outraged with only a trailer. No. No preorders. Bad @localzuk. I wanted to... but I was too sleepy. I was tempted to try and be super jammy and get a ticket to E3... But they're like £1000.
-
I use Inbox on my S4, though I think that's gmail only. If you want to still use the default email app, have you tried clearing the cache and data?
-
B.U.M.P New video up last night. Two for One special. Blood Starved Beast and the Witches of Hemwick. First attempt at BSB was lost... Vicar Amelia should go up today, if I remember. [i haven't got an option to schedule it.]
-
This is now a thing I'm doing, apparently... https://www.youtube.com/user/HypnoButt Watch as ... "Like" the video... leave comments... and subscribe to see the hypest gameplay on YouTube! Or don't. I ain't your boss. There isn't even commentary... I'm too self-conscious to do it.
-
"Warning contains flashing images" Jesus Christ... They weren't joking.
-
*cough*offlinemode*cough* It's dusty in this thread...
-
Ruckus help needed - can you view last time a device was connected?
X-13 replied to tj2419's topic in Wireless Networks
You'd need to know the MAC address for it. If you go to "Monitor", then "All events/activities" you should be able to search for the MAC and see when it has been connecting. Or where it was last connected, at least. [source: We had a laptop go walk-aboot.] -
I take this as divine intervention in my Acorn hardward plan
X-13 replied to Trapper's topic in General Chat
-
We're inside Google HQ - Your chance to ask questions...
X-13 replied to Haptic's topic in O/S Deployment
Fixed. -
IT Systems Administrator - London - £22 - £28k
X-13 replied to chrishilt0n's topic in Educational IT Jobs
You mention "relevant qualifications", is that something that is a caste-iron requirement or are you willing to overlook it in favour of real-life experience?
