-
Posts
13,085 -
Joined
Content Type
Forums
News
20th
EduGeek EDIT Conference
Blogs
Everything posted by X-13
-
I'm not sure what's broken with this. I can't see anything being blocked but my understanding of HTML is basic at best... Also, that's totally @witch's accurate level of Rep and exactly what she said. [Chrome dev tools FTW]
-
X-13 is right. Source: X-13.
-
"Is this really a thread about [blank]?!" Welcome to literally every thread I post in.
-
If I straightened mine... it wouldn't be far off.
-
Perhaps... but you've got to get it trimmed at some point. Otherwise, it'll go horrible.
-
For now... mwhahahaha!
-
It WAS most of the way down my back... now it's shoulder length.
-
>More curly >No picture of Slash U wot m8.
-
Not far off, tbh... Though not blonde.
-
NOPE.avi
-
One step at a time. Let's see how the granular filtering goes, first.
-
I've just added that... the "this is super general" warning is worrying.
-
For my stuff indoors, I'm going to wait a bit before I install Win10... I use my laptop for games, and I have no idea how/if things will run. For work, I'm not sure. It's getting to be about the time I start redoing the images... so I may leave it for now, but still make a Win10 image for testing.
-
The app report is prefilled with "It's spam!" Super quick to report stuff. The website version seems to be getting slower, though. I reported a spam thread the other day and it took ages to go through.
-
Another fun glitch... sometimes links don't work from a search. If you ctrl click, it's filtered... unless you copy+paste+go the plain text url underneath. The results link suddenly works afterwards. Just noticed it with a youtube video and an edugeek link.
-
We have 2013 here and it's pretty decent for PDF > Word conversions. However if the PDF was created as an image, you're stuck. Which is why I love the fact my printer is also a scanner/copier and the software for it has OCR.
-
Interesting... we're getting the same here. [so not SWGfL, as such]
-
The image problem is annoying, but it's less annoying that the page refusing to load...
-
[Video] Windows 10 Hero Desktop Image: Behind the Scenes
X-13 replied to 6Foot2's topic in Windows 10
No, shush, there's no time. -
It doesn't help that people are applying for those jobs instead of telling them where to stick it... And on the IT side it REALLY doesn't help when support companies are offering the world for a small fee. You show SLT the same job, but in corporate [with the associated 2x salary] and they don't twig that they're massively underpaying people.
-
I'm not sure if it's the filter or not... I just gave it a test [searching for "fish" and "batman"] and the images loaded fine a few times in chrome, but then stopped loading. But a refresh fixed it. I have a feeling it's not the proxy that's the problem. Our proxy is rmplc.co.uk not swgfl.org.uk, so there may be a problem with yours but not ours.
-
And then you learned... if it happens in a cutscene, you can't undo it.
