Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

X-13

Members
  • Posts

    13,085
  • Joined

Everything posted by X-13

  1. I bet they're still checking it from the US though.
  2. From the comments: Yeah, it is. A white van drifting IS funny because you don't expect it. And drifting isn't actually easy.
  3. Cloud is the future. /sarcasm
  4. To be fair, they're checking it from the US... Where it works.
  5. I tend to play it by ear, TBH. Take breaks at the same time as staff, unless I KNOW there's something I need to do during break/lunch.
  6. +1 confirmed. Only the web version is borked, Outlook is fine. [Possibly a problem setting up outlook ATM, though.]
  7. In addition: You can take your break/lunch whenever. Teachers have set times for it. It doesn't hurt to push your break/lunch back a bit to get stuff done when people are out of class.
  8. "In all circumstances Wesley needs to shut up"?
  9. Also, get used to explaining things in a very simple way. "I need to do some stuff on the server" will usually do for explaining backend config changes or GPO wrangling.
  10. *cough*Get*cough*the*cough*edugeek*cough*wiki*cough*back*cough* Dusty in this thread...
  11. Can you just post it up... it'd save having to send out a million copies. Also: me too, plz.
  12. ARISE DEAD THREAD! There's an outstanding job on the helpdesk here for this... And even 7 years later it's still EXEs packed inside an EXE. Anyone got a working MSI for this?
  13. X-13

    Gaming Chat

    It makes no difference. Telltale games are about the illusion of choice.
  14. Which doesn't work on the app in dark mode. (Best mode)
  15. Cameras in pupil changing areas... NOOOOOOOOPE.
  16. X-13

    Gaming Chat

    Last game completed: Shovel Knight... About an hour ago. Just need to finish grabbing music notes and get the rest of the armours for 100% Then I'm going on to Plague of Shadows. Plague Knight is so cool.
  17. X-13

    What is a Wii U?

    [Citation needed] And GTA V is the same as the other GTA games. It just looks fancier.
  18. I'm sure this will be a respectful conversation and totally won't devolve into insults.
  19. X-13

    Fallout 4

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crepuscular_rays Or to get more nerdy... http://http.developer.nvidia.com/GPUGems3/gpugems3_ch13.html
  20. Decided to switch to a comic themed wallpaper. Colours set to auto, this is what it grabbed... Not sure where it decided on sampling.
  21. Anyone have AC:Unity on PC and is willing to help me out with the co-op missions/heists? I want to get everything unlocked, but these missions are ridiculously hard to do solo... Each mission is going to probably need a few runs.
  22. You ain't me. You can't be claiming prizes willy-nilly. There's this whole course you have to do first.
×
×
  • Create New...