-
Posts
13,085 -
Joined
Content Type
Forums
News
20th
EduGeek EDIT Conference
Blogs
Everything posted by X-13
-
Socktober 2015. FREE SOCKS for all entrants. Win an i7 NUC from VeryPC
X-13 replied to VeryPC's topic in Our Advertisers
-
Socktober 2015. FREE SOCKS for all entrants. Win an i7 NUC from VeryPC
X-13 replied to VeryPC's topic in Our Advertisers
-
Socktober 2015. FREE SOCKS for all entrants. Win an i7 NUC from VeryPC
X-13 replied to VeryPC's topic in Our Advertisers
-
Socktober 2015. FREE SOCKS for all entrants. Win an i7 NUC from VeryPC
X-13 replied to VeryPC's topic in Our Advertisers
Well... I don't have a job to slack off from. Feels wrong to slack off from slacking off. Also, Dual Destinies is super good and I'm the bestest lawyer. -
I think it does. There may be an extra step or a different registry entry to change though.
-
Socktober 2015. FREE SOCKS for all entrants. Win an i7 NUC from VeryPC
X-13 replied to VeryPC's topic in Our Advertisers
New Ross vs Colin challenge idea: Who can come up with the most salesman 1 liners. I'm looking for gems like "everything I touch turns to sold", like that guy from the apprentice. Flip a coin for who goes first, take turns saying one, first person to run out loses. Do it. -
Socktober 2015. FREE SOCKS for all entrants. Win an i7 NUC from VeryPC
X-13 replied to VeryPC's topic in Our Advertisers
#NeverForget That brochure picture was brilliant. -
Socktober 2015. FREE SOCKS for all entrants. Win an i7 NUC from VeryPC
X-13 replied to VeryPC's topic in Our Advertisers
The hips don't lie. -
Socktober 2015. FREE SOCKS for all entrants. Win an i7 NUC from VeryPC
X-13 replied to VeryPC's topic in Our Advertisers
Yup, that's shouty-boxman, BROlin and Captain Thrust. -
Hey, this is a family friendly forum.
-
Socktober 2015. FREE SOCKS for all entrants. Win an i7 NUC from VeryPC
X-13 replied to VeryPC's topic in Our Advertisers
Don't worry, I'll cover you. ...Or some variation of that. -
Socktober 2015. FREE SOCKS for all entrants. Win an i7 NUC from VeryPC
X-13 replied to VeryPC's topic in Our Advertisers
Nope. That happens when art is super legit. -
Socktober 2015. FREE SOCKS for all entrants. Win an i7 NUC from VeryPC
X-13 replied to VeryPC's topic in Our Advertisers
-
Socktober 2015. FREE SOCKS for all entrants. Win an i7 NUC from VeryPC
X-13 replied to VeryPC's topic in Our Advertisers
-
Socktober 2015. FREE SOCKS for all entrants. Win an i7 NUC from VeryPC
X-13 replied to VeryPC's topic in Our Advertisers
Of course he is. At some point I will... Need to think of something good. May do a couple of team posters to start. -
Socktober 2015. FREE SOCKS for all entrants. Win an i7 NUC from VeryPC
X-13 replied to VeryPC's topic in Our Advertisers
Team Ross vs Team Colin As Team Croc just gets on with it and steals the win. #TeamCrocFTW That board is looking a bit bare... Gonna need to fix that. It's weird how I'm not that active here when I don't have a job to slack off from... -
...you can quit the mission. Menu > Return to ACC (Abort mission) Or just die and abort that way.
-
Yeah. That's one of dumb things about this. And even though Kojima said you can find her after the game, to get her back... You can't. They should have let you steal one of the sniper Skulls so you're not losing 1/4 of your buddies.
-
Socktober 2015. FREE SOCKS for all entrants. Win an i7 NUC from VeryPC
X-13 replied to VeryPC's topic in Our Advertisers
Team Colin? Sorry, mate... Team Croc all the way. And I saw you elbow him in the face, @VeryPC_Colin_M Shameful display. -
Socktober 2015. FREE SOCKS for all entrants. Win an i7 NUC from VeryPC
X-13 replied to VeryPC's topic in Our Advertisers
I feel old now... If you haven't watched the old ones, go watch them. -
I've done a bit of streaming, but not with PS4. I lack the tech to do it... 3.0 gives me options. Communities could be interesting, but I'm sure it'll be try-hard FPS clans. Le EDIT: Didn't take long... http://www.pushsquare.com/news/2015/10/ps4_communities_are_already_walking_on_the_wild_side
-
Socktober 2015. FREE SOCKS for all entrants. Win an i7 NUC from VeryPC
X-13 replied to VeryPC's topic in Our Advertisers
Bloody younguns, with their Bon Jon Jovees and Beesy Boys... Back in my day, we'd be talking about VeryPC Stig and the ghost/box/cake, while watching Al do sick indy rolls under the shutter [i think... It's been a while] It was a better time. A simpler time. -
Socktober 2015. FREE SOCKS for all entrants. Win an i7 NUC from VeryPC
X-13 replied to VeryPC's topic in Our Advertisers
I thought we agreed to do that back in Stocktober 1... -
Meh Meh Need to test this... For reasons. M_Bison_Yes.avi Meh 10 second max time... So annoying. Cool, but meh. I thought there would be official ones as well...
-
Socktober 2015. FREE SOCKS for all entrants. Win an i7 NUC from VeryPC
X-13 replied to VeryPC's topic in Our Advertisers
So... I just woke up and I've missed 3 pages of Socktober shenanigans. Feels bad, man.
