Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

X-13

Members
  • Posts

    13,085
  • Joined

Everything posted by X-13

  1. ...and Colin was never heard from again. God rest his soul.
  2. Woah, let's not go overboard...
  3. My current home desktop.
  4. Something something pair of ducks.
  5. False. I'm going to go with false.
  6. X-13

    Mario Maker

    Yea yea! About to crack open the amiibo and mess about with the premade levels. The badges are cool.
  7. X-13

    Gaming Chat

    Rabble rabble rabble. It's doubly annoying to me on PS4... We don't have docs for PlayStation yet, so the majority of my games don't even have the digital manual.
  8. X-13

    Gaming Chat

    Mostly because they don't exist any more.
  9. X-13

    Gaming Chat

    I just ordered Ground Zeroes, haven't played MGS since Snake Eater. May grab TPP later if I like it.
  10. Glory be unto Him, The Great Bearded One, Requester of Boxes and Shouty Funtime Man.
  11. Depending on if it goes well on Monday [and again on Friday], then I'm back in the game.
  12. You know who I am. And you should have my address. Send me all the stuff. Obligatory pony image. I was half expecting this to be "techs only" and not be allowed to enter.
  13. X-13

    Mario Maker

    You get them from 100 Mario mode. You're evil.
  14. The window size? Yeah, I can't see that either... I just maximise it. @Gatt, @LosOjos and everyone else with Minecraft Windows 10, send me you XBL gamertag. I'll add you and we can have minecraft adventures.
  15. So... I just bought this. Still trying to work out what the controller buttons do. Apparently there's 2 buttons for the inventory... Anyone got this?
  16. I know that feel... From a time investment point, San Andreas. I literally played it so long that my eyes got janked. Though, the first game I think of when someone mentions PS2 is MGS2. Naked Raiden cartwheels in a serious game will never not be funny. If only it actually worked like that...
  17. He's sending the Hobbits to Mordor.
  18. If I was still just using my laptop for web browsing, I probably would. But I'm using it for games, so I'd rather not be dealing with driver and compatibility problems... I'm going to wait a bit and see how lab rats other people do with it.
  19. Today's the last day of term for us.
  20. Finish Dead Space 2 [currently at Chapter 10], start and finish Dead Space 3, finish a bunch of other games I have. In short... I plan to do precisely all. ...Possibly try to find a new job, if I have time.
  21. In before this thread gets locked.
  22. Done. Seems like feedback gathering for Action Henk though, rather than something for a thesis...
  23. No. :p
  24. x86 - 217MB in the deployment share (1.134 GB expanded) x64 - 241MB in the deployment share (1.343 GB expanded)
×
×
  • Create New...