Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

X-13

Members
  • Posts

    13,085
  • Joined

Everything posted by X-13

  1. The takeaway from that [from the quick look I had] If it wasn't Slenderman, it would have been something else. Don't let kids dictate which medication they're going to take.
  2. Which isn't as impressive when you figure out it doesn't mean he's a man made of fire... See also: Fire drills.
  3. TBH, I'm more interested in the Thomas the Tank Engine Game of Thrones spin-off underneath. We've had the King of the North and the King Beyond the Wall... Now we've got the King of the Railway. House Tank Engine - "Choo choo".
  4. If I like it, I listen to it. Any genre. Doesn't matter. Hammerfall's Legacy of Kings is one of my many jams. And some random Dragonforce song I can never remember the name of...
  5. It's easily done. I've had some completely run down and keep the date/time And others randomly lose it. The first thing I ask now is "what is it a photo/video of?"
  6. ^ This was a triumph. ^ I'm making a note here. Huge success.
  7. Is the date on the flipcam right, though?
  8. Definitely NSFW.
  9. Needs more gansta rap. [Can't remember if SFW or not...] I have no idea why rapXanime is so good... Le EDIT: Have a bit o'this as well. I need to sort out the personal radio channel thing in GTAV...
  10. Yeah... but cat ears tho. Real cool guys don't like what they like and don't care what anyone else thinks.
  11. No way to buy yet... The preorder link just goes to their finished Indiegogo page.
  12. http://www.axentwear.com/#info I need muh sweet jams though.
  13. I liked the old lady at the end. "Stupid man."
  14. Not only does it exist... but some places*cough* have it so bad that the them/us divide applies to entire buildings of staff...
  15. Oh we get that here, too. "All staff" actually means "teachers". And "support staff" oddly never really includes IT.
  16. Why not use the ADMX template and force install through GPO?
  17. I liked Crisis Core's system. You could combine materia to get something different and add stat bonuses to it as well. Yeah, so keep regen as it's own thing and make cure 1 improve to cure 3.
  18. 99,999 damage on jobbers, though. I didn't know Cure 3 was regen... I'm used to regen being it's own materia or a passive.
  19. I want there to be 1 of each skill and it just levels up the more you use it. [Like the job system, if I understood it properly] Having, for example, fire 1, 2 and 3 when I'm just going to use fire 4 every time is annoying when you're dealing with as many skills as you usually get in a FF game. Doubly so when its ATB... I like taking my time.
  20. It took me way too long to fully understand that when some suffixes mean AoE/multi-target... Also, there's sometimes a -ja suffix for tier 4. And sometimes -ra gets skipped so -ga is tier 2 of a specific spell, but equivalent to tier 3 of a different one. JRPGs being so complex!
  21. X-13

    Mario Maker

    YAY NOW I GET TO POST GIFS! This is the future you chose. Why anyone would prefer to be locked to buying from a specific place who has literally 0 incentive to lower prices, is beyond me.
  22. X-13

    Mario Maker

    It looks cool... but not "pay full RRP" cool. Gonna wait for a massive price drop.
  23. I saw "IdleMaster" in the title, and the fact this thread is in the gaming section... and automagically though of The IdolMaster. What do you mean "safe"? The source code is viewable, so if you know what you're looking at [to verify legitness] you can compile from source.
×
×
  • Create New...