Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

X-13

Members
  • Posts

    13,085
  • Joined

Everything posted by X-13

  1. They can't. There's literally a single feed in/out of the country, and it runs entirely through a single Chinese ISP. [No backup links] It's more likely 4Chan script-kiddies will take out our infrastructure than North Korea. ...actually make that the topic. Wretched Hive Of Scum And Villainy More Likely To Disable UK Internet Than Psychotic Man-Child. How 4chan is potentially a bigger thread to UK networks than North Korea. The results will amaze you!
  2. This is why I love photo-mode in games.
  3. While simultaneously watching your framerate tank.
  4. Yeah... I don't like first-person.
  5. Everyone here is getting hype for Fallout 4 and I've played none of them.
  6. I never used macros in WoW [back when I played] I just organised everything into a pattern.
  7. The people in charge get massive payoffs and walk away laughing.
  8. I played @DMcGuigan's Bloodborne through share-play and there was about 4 seconds input lag. Anything that focuses on reaction speed is going to be unplayable.
  9. X-13

    Hatred....

    Nope. It's because you were told it's bad and you're not "allowed" to play it. Yes, they can ban it. You should always wait for a sale. Always. Screams edgelord to me. Twitch have banned streaming it... and people are leaving Twitch because of it. AO games are banned, but camgirls aren't. LOGIC!
  10. Now that I'm back on a computer... yeah I can see why people would use this [the software linked] It's cheating software disguised as controller emulation.
  11. Wait... wasn't that almost imminently refuted?
  12. Some games don't let you use controllers at all. Like the PC version of Dragon Age : Origins. Others only use xinput [official 360 controllers use it] DS3/DS4 and generic ones that use DirectInput won't work unless you use external software.
  13. Xpadder is for games without controller support. It just emulates key presses with controller buttons. Works for me in GTA V.
  14. Isn't this what Xinput wrapper and Xpadder does? That's free... Also, DS4 works by default [no config] in 8.1 through bluetooth AND USB. [source: Me]
  15. ...because he knows you.
  16. Interesting... it'd be nice if they just allowed win7/8 keys to activate win10. I have a feeling this won't be as easy as they're implying.
  17. "The request could not be satisfied." Sounds more like marital problems to me.
  18. I like how you redacted the spam email on the From: line... but not at the top. "By the way... what does "encrypted" mean and how do I use Bitcoin?"
  19. I found AOMEI Backupper through a google search. Free and worked fine when testing it out from small to large. [No unallocated space.] Going to try large to small tomorrow and see it it removes unused space.
  20. I just tried this with a sacrificial computer [unused, unneeded, would have to be reimaged anyway]... Tried to clone a smaller HDD onto a completely blank larger one, clones the system partition [~500mb] but then fails. So I'm left with a 500GB drive with most of the space unallocated.
  21. Reminds me of this:
  22. Devoured the moon. ∞/10 "That's no moon" - IGN
  23. You bar steward... It'd be nice if it showed where the edge of the map was...
  24. It's worse when they don't use $1=£1 and the foreign version is still a lot cheaper...
  25. Software DVDs are region free. [Citation needed] The import cost won't be higher than the difference and IIRC there's no tax on software. [source: Importing Vita games from 'Merica]
×
×
  • Create New...