-
Posts
13,085 -
Joined
Content Type
Forums
News
20th
EduGeek EDIT Conference
Blogs
Everything posted by X-13
-
>_> I've totally done this. Our projector maintenance is outsourced. [Nobody felt the need to ask/tell me about it.]
-
This is an old list of checks I've been using, so that I don't forget anything... but I've got a feeling it's missing stuff. [image because I'm tired.] [Don't ask about duplicated tasks. I didn't make it.] What checks/tasks aren't there?
-
[website] How close are you to the political centre?
X-13 replied to sparkeh's topic in Jokes/Interweb Things
The only race that matters is the PC Gaming Master Race. -
In case anyone is wondering, this is what it looks like. Le EDIT: Dagnabit, images didn't upload properly... Also, I set text shadows to black and it's mostly readable.
-
It's apparently white text/icons on a mostly white background... Cool to have, possibly not to use.
-
[website] How close are you to the political centre?
X-13 replied to sparkeh's topic in Jokes/Interweb Things
I totally didn't expect this. I'm also not a little bit sad that I'm not in the purple area... Green is OK too, I guess. -
EU code: PBGAHJNCLQ99 NA code: J4NDDJNHK3C7 Codes aren't single use.
-
-
I totally didn't see this coming. /s
-
We use VeryPC Thinbooks. Shoot @VeryPC an email. They'll hook you up with some pricing.
-
??????
-
I ain't got nuffin...
-
What other Skills do you offer your schools apart from IT related
X-13 replied to simonw's topic in General Chat
[Citation needed] I have an uncanny ability to not do any work, but still stay employed. -
That's the £100 version, right?
-
Buh muh soggyknee! May pick up Oddworld. Never actually played it. Plus Dark Souls 2 getting ordered soon. Bloodborne... I'm waiting for the complete edition.
-
[joke] Also [News]: Taylor Swift looking at new career prospects?
X-13 replied to Garacesh's topic in Jokes/Interweb Things
I'm now assuming a bunch of people can no longer access EduGeek... -
Unless it was advertised to have those features... Caveat emptor.
-
[website] How close are you to the political centre?
X-13 replied to sparkeh's topic in Jokes/Interweb Things
You're a double agent. -
[website] How close are you to the political centre?
X-13 replied to sparkeh's topic in Jokes/Interweb Things
-
[website] How close are you to the political centre?
X-13 replied to sparkeh's topic in Jokes/Interweb Things
-
[website] How close are you to the political centre?
X-13 replied to sparkeh's topic in Jokes/Interweb Things
-
[bug/error] Seeing the word Array instead of forum posts
X-13 replied to elsiegee40's topic in EduGeek.net Site Problems
In my post in the "Coming out" thread? That was deliberate. -
[bug/error] Seeing the word Array instead of forum posts
X-13 replied to elsiegee40's topic in EduGeek.net Site Problems
Array. -
[bug/error] Seeing the word Array instead of forum posts
X-13 replied to elsiegee40's topic in EduGeek.net Site Problems
-
Wireless Solutions, Which Is Best For A Large Primary School?
X-13 replied to AlexBradley's topic in Wireless Networks
We use Ruckus [32 APs] and haven't had many issues. Be a bit wary though, we've had to send an AP to the Netherlands [at our own cost] as it won't boot... because apparently that's where Ruckus support is based.
