-
Posts
13,085 -
Joined
Content Type
Forums
News
20th
EduGeek EDIT Conference
Blogs
Everything posted by X-13
-
Yeah, well... That's just, like, your opinion, man. I think it's awesome. And as it's legal, you can't stop their fun.
-
"It's not illegal but stop doing it." No. That isn't how this works.
-
I haven't gotten anything... then again, I didn't request them properly. I utilised my connections. I don't know if that counts...
-
I restarted to try clearing Tartarus in 1 night, got to floor 10 and kept dying to the Dancing Hands. Managed to do it in the end. I think I'm just going to play and not focus on any specific S.Links for now. It'll be easier on new game plus.
-
So... I "acquired" P3P and have been playing through that a bit. I'm not sure what I should be doing, TBH... I joined S.E.E.S but have spent all my time making friends instead of clearing Tartarus.
-
Buy a £150 console for literally 2 games. I'm not made of money... I ain't Sunnyknight.
-
Or it'd evolve into true A.I and take over the world after having to deal with stupid questions all day... I, for one, welcome our new sarcastic A.I overlords.
-
Anyone here played it? I watched a gameplay video and it looks interesting but I don't have a PS3 so I've never played it. [Didn't realise it was a PS2 game...] Le EDIT: There's also the fact P3:FES is >£65 on Amazon. >£65 for a 5 year old PS2 game.
-
Segregation of gameplay and story is awesome. Story: Everythings going to get destroyed soon! Gameplay: ...but I'm going to spend the next 6 hours doing sick flips off of buildings.
-
...There's 3 Arkham games so far. Asylum, City and Origins. I'm holding off on buying it to grab the inevitable complete version.
-
Because I've literally seen conversations that go: Person A: This story makes no sense... Person B: Oh, you need X, Y and Z DLC. It explains everything. If you're going to make something with a story, the entire story should be included. Not just parts of it.
-
...don't even get me started on that.
-
Isn't that just because you're focusing on 2 different things at the same time? You're not used to it.
-
Head of rival company claims competing product causes permanent injury. Seems legit. Le EDIT: was going to add "with 0 proof" but I hadn't read the article... The next line literally starts "Without going into details". That's some fine journalism, right there.
-
-
Allegedly I can run it on High. But I'm also not supposed be able to run AC:U... which I can.
-
MSI Dominator has a backlit keyboard and a Dragon. A DRAGON! Your macbook doesn't have a dragon, therefore it's superior.
-
And me. Because I'm going north. Zambamboes don't work in the cold, no body heat.
-
Which, IIRC, is illegal in this country.
-
Is GTAV PC the new RDR?
-
You mean you DON'T work at 123 Fake Street?!
-
I managed to beat Ikana Castle yesterday and did a bit of the Stone Tower today. [stone Tower is confusing... I don't think I could do a 1 day run. ]
-
Spread the Spiceworks luck - and win a pint! - Spiceworks Refer people, get a pint glass. And maybe a plushie. Shameless referral link : It'sa me, Mario X-13!
