Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

X-13

Members
  • Posts

    13,085
  • Joined

Everything posted by X-13

  1. An external company are supposed to be managing updates...
  2. You forgot "5 = Colin and a 3 hour chat about nothing... oh wait I wanted to buy something" I suppose the next thing you need to do is stop using an 0845 number... that's not incuded in my minutes on my work phone
  3. ~The more you know.
  4. I though the RSS was just the front-page stuff?
  5. I found my Barclays card thread from yesterday on there. Under the ict-direct account, as well. It looks like every post has part of the OP and a link back to here... It's weird though. Spiceworks version of my thread: Barclays personalised card - Spiceworks
  6. http://www.edugeek.net/forums/general-chat/148929-anyone-got-car-dashboard-camera-considering-buying-one.html http://www.edugeek.net/forums/general-chat/148920-bbc-news-transasia-crash-twelve-dead-plane-crashes-into-taiwan-river.html http://www.edugeek.net/forums/general-chat/148916-did-you-enjoy-your-stay-hospital.html http://www.edugeek.net/forums/general-chat/148908-poll-memory-sticks-do-you-allow-them.html Or is @ict-direct posting everything there?
  7. You could always buy it for me. Fight the powah!
  8. 152 days uptime. That's 100% uptime since installation.
  9. I used to have that... but I traded it in to get MGS3:Snake Eater.
  10. I have Force Unleashed: Ultimate Sieve Edition on 360. Two words: Ewok Torture. I like it [the game not the torture] it's got a moderate amount of lightsaber customisation. [Purple > everything]
  11. Troll confirmed.
  12. Perhaps.
  13. More than you thought, but less than you hoped.
  14. Posting this here, because I know RM are watching... Does anyone know how to convert the .CRT to PEM? I need the cert as a PEM for our Learnpads. It has to be pasted into a text box if that matters.
  15. I'm only determined when it's completely pointless.
  16. Is anyone doing the updates through SCUP? Currently looking into it, may take some of the hassle away... Le EDIT: Oh, God... why wasn't I using this before?! It's so beautiful... It's just a shame I can't push them into WSUS...
  17. You made an account to post an unsubstantiated claim about windows Defender and question the intelligence/professionalism other posters. You don't have the high ground here.
  18. Found put why mine was blocked... flagged as a trademark violation. It isn't, so I going to fight for this completely silly thing of no importance.
  19. You spent £1000 on a TV?! If I ever see you complaning about pay, you're going to regret it...
  20. In the saga of how dumb getting an image on you card is... This is deemed acceptable http://m.imgur.com/r/thelastofus/2uTBvwV But mine isn't. Yeah, ok.
  21. Debit cards are cooler. I ain't got no debt.
  22. I'M SO CLOSE! Got to the [allegedly] more techy guys...
  23. It sort of is, but the creator openly gave permission for anyone to use it for anything. And, TBH, as far as Barclays should be concerned, by uploading the image I'm telling them I have permission to use it.
  24. Just debit. And the problem I'm having is that they're rejecting images that meet their guidelines, but won't say why [so, BS reasons then] From the T&C Re: C. If you can't explain or justify it, it's not reasonable. I want muh Roxie, dagnabit! Le EDIT: Rejection email says phone telephone banking guys... been on the phone for 35 minutes so far. If they can't do something as simple as this, why the should I trust them with my money?
×
×
  • Create New...