Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

X-13

Members
  • Posts

    13,085
  • Joined

Everything posted by X-13

  1. Randomly in the sense of "without their knowledge". Unless you have access to both mailboxes it isn't something you can do. We have staff that insist they used to be able to access their files at home. It isn't true.
  2. The ability to randomly save draft emails into a different account? I doubt that has EVER been a function.
  3. This needs to be a thing that continues until BETT next year.
  4. Nah, it's so he can make other companies later on. BusinessTech4Schools EduTech4NHS MedicalTech4Business
  5. It's how I roll. I'd probably be the most annoying D&D player.
  6. Nah, he projects no authority. He lacks gravitas. Basically... his bark is worse than his bite.
  7. The real X-13 is the internet X-13. What you met was a pale imitation.
  8. Oooh, I met Zoom. I told him about the switchshop freebies.
  9. ...you lost the EduGeek secret society pin? How are we supposed to know you're one of us now?!
  10. On my way down, again. Not sure how much I'll be hanging about today, though.
  11. Was it Kaz? I bet it was Kaz.
  12. Where'd you get the power pack from? I need one of those...
  13. No one knows... Source: hanging out with EduGeek.
  14. Why is nobody here? Free beer!
  15. Yeah... but I wasn't here yesterday. Come say hello.
  16. That joke was bad...
  17. Oooh... the only thing I don't meet is the recommended CPU. But I have an i7 should it should actually be fine.
  18. Huawei. They have the bag holders as well.
  19. A CHALLENGER APPEARS! Card holder and keyring. Same place.
  20. That's literally the first thing I thought when I saw them.
  21. This totally wasn't uploaded by X-13... nope, not at all.
  22. Guaranteed, with 1 minute of the power going, someone made a "have you tried turning it off and on again" joke.
  23. Just grabbed the free version of "Advanced Installer" to make some mst files... Changed reboot to suppressed and autoupdate to 0. Lets see if this works... [Worked fine raw.]
  24. I may have to swap my EduGeek lanyard for the multi-colour frog one...
×
×
  • Create New...