Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

X-13

Members
  • Posts

    13,085
  • Joined

Everything posted by X-13

  1. It does that on the regular purple theme as well.
  2. Don't leave it like that! A banana's what? Also, relevant:
  3. The layout is super broken and the audio/video links just download the same .ram file [never seen that extension before... VLC knows what to do with it though.] Looks like it's working here.
  4. Do we get the cool Edugeek AFK forum badge as well?
  5. I may actually remember this time... Change it back again. Tell SLT that the only chance you'll get to talk to a supplier is on that day.
  6. You're just going to have to change the day you're coming down then.
  7. True... even one of my suppliers refers to me as X-13 internally. [You know who you are.] Though, I've called a 'geeker or 2 [such as the wonderful @witch ] by their first name when I'm asking for a favor.
  8. I look forward to the myriad of confused tweets from non-EduGeekers wondering what #BringMeTheBox is actually about.
  9. You got insider info? There was a robot horse last year... so it could happen.
  10. I've never needed anything as much as I need this.
  11. I'm there Thursday and Friday.
  12. #GeeksGoneWild2015 #BETTerThanBeingAtWork #X-13IsStillAtTheEdugeekStand?! #BringMeTheBox! #NoLoudNoisesZerohourIsHungover
  13. ^ Pretty much this. With an added "don't claim it's a fact if you can't unequivocally prove it."
  14. Obviously, you're some sort of witch. Better get my torch and pitchfork.
  15. I have next to no patience for this sort of thing any more. The last conversation I have about this ended with "I saw a psychic once and they knew things they shouldn't have known! You can't explain THAT!" Err.. yeah, I can [and have. You just chose to ignore it] and you just watched a show about cold reading.
  16. If you have no verifiable proof, keep your hallucinations to yourself.
  17. Years and years of science... but no proof. Where are the dinosaur ghosts? Where are the cow ghosts? Seems legit.
  18. .
  19. Usually I shrug this stuff off, as it's stupid and unenforceable... But, what about all the off-site MIS data? Personal information about minors, sometimes including confidential information about protective orders. That's encrypted to hell. There is no way I'm helping this, or any, school comply with this idiotic sentiment should it become law. ["Think of the children" Vs "TERRORISTS!" There are no winners.]
  20. Should have gone with "I scream"...
  21. It's almost as if he's trying to communicate with us... I'm going to have to look into this at some point soon... there's talk of us changing ISP.
  22. Jedi rules. It was struck down, so now it will come back more powerful than I can imagine.
  23. Harry Potter wand is the best for confusing adults and impressing kids. Sonic screwdriver for teh nerds.
  24. You know what's not awesome? £70 fine for defacing the oyster card.
  25. Did you know it's just a chip and a wire inside plastic... Apply a bit of heat and you can extract the part that actually does something... and transplant it into whatever you want. Like a rubber duck.
×
×
  • Create New...