Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

X-13

Members
  • Posts

    13,085
  • Joined

Everything posted by X-13

  1. No you don't. You LOVE me.
  2. Sea spiders.
  3. Do you even lift, Spider?
  4. X-13

    No filtering

    How are you testing the filter?
  5. Exclusivity deals and anti-monopoly laws. Plus, if there was one service to rule them all... it would be expensive because there's no competition.
  6. http://www.amazon.co.uk/Dilbert-2015-Day-Day-Calendar/dp/1449451500 Gotta be Dilbert.
  7. In short, burning down the house is the only solution. It's for the best. This is acceptable, but I get grief for liking ponies...
  8. Didn't this sort of thing happen last year as well? IIRC Nintendo's network was down over Christmas... though that was due to too many people registering their Wii U or something.
  9. IIRC VAC is automatic. The only way you'll get banned is if they know the server admin.
  10. I got hit with the Virgin one the other day... I really don't like compabies that do this.
  11. I did for a couple of years...
  12. Cheers for that. I don't seem to be getting updates about this...
  13. Just got a bottle of something and a card from our Art teacher.
  14. X-13

    Wii U Gamepad range

    Technically a Christmas message. But totally against the spirit of Christmas [in some sort of cagematch.].
  15. X-13

    Wii U Gamepad range

    Heehee, fiends list. Yeah, they're separate.
  16. X-13

    Wii U Gamepad range

    Added everyone.
  17. There's still 3 days left...
  18. More like 20. But it's a secret to everybody.
  19. Same here... and I had to watch someone come in with doughnuts for the office. However, I stole all the fudge and strawberry quality streets from the staffroom. Mwhahahahaha!
  20. Only in the context of a thing to push or do up [like on a coat]...
  21. Wait... THAT'S what this is? I blocked and reported it to RM based on the talk here. Hard to report it without looking... glad I managed to.
  22. X-13

    Wii U Gamepad range

    http://en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/1943/~/forgot-nintendo-network-id
  23. X-13

    Wii U Gamepad range

    wadfwa. I already added you.
×
×
  • Create New...