Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

X-13

Members
  • Posts

    13,085
  • Joined

Everything posted by X-13

  1. X-13

    Wii U Gamepad range

    I tested the range out last night... got 2 steps past my door before it disconnected.
  2. X-13

    BETT it is!

    Yeah... I could do it. Also, no Daves allowed. Purely because of the pony comment.
  3. X-13

    BETT it is!

    I mostly played Mario 3d Land last time.
  4. X-13

    BETT it is!

    Nah, nerds and Mario Kart.
  5. X-13

    BETT it is!

    from £494.
  6. X-13

    BETT it is!

    1) I aint lovely people. 2) Fine. I'll make my own stand.
  7. X-13

    BETT it is!

    I'm guessing there was a massive bill.
  8. Going to my sister's for Christmas this year. Probably taking my laptop so I can be super anti-social. [it was actually her suggestion.]
  9. X-13

    Wii U Gamepad range

    Kart, yes. Smash, no. Mostly because I don't have it yet. Get ready to be rekt by babby Rosalina. I should point out this is the only Mario Kart I've ever played... I'm not that good.
  10. Oh, cool. We don't have BYOD here, so it's not really an issue. The only Android/iOS devices are Learnpads [~1 year in my office unused], staff android tablets for an EYFS app and work phones [mostly iOS IIRC]. So I may be able to get away with not touching them...
  11. So, I've FINALLY got something official from LEA about this... ATM they're saying YouTube is unfiltered because Google changed it without telling anyone and at some point we're going to get access to a certificate for RM to enable SSL interception. How hard is it to push out certs?
  12. I got a Wii U the other day with a couple of local co-op/competitive games [super Mario 3d World and Mario Kart 8] and challenged my mum to Mario Kart when I get a pro controller. I was planning on giving my mum the gamepad so she can play on that in the front room while I'm using my TV, but what's the range on it?
  13. No. Get it on PC when it finally comes out.
  14. I still can't read your name without it being in Ness' voice...
  15. You used to be fun, man... You've changed. YOU'VE CHANGED!
  16. I dunno man... I heard he likes to stay up all night making silly jokes on the internet. And he once ate an entire box of cereal for dinner.
  17. X-13

    BETT it is!

    Those were so nice. Thanks for last time, and thanks in advance for this time.
  18. Maybe you want to try that again, but without the pupil names?
  19. 13 / 15 I got the football ones wrong. And I only got CoD right because it says "Activision".
  20. I'm looking to replace projectors with giant monitors... at ~£3k each [and 4 classes per year, plus nursery], I doubt they'd go for it. Le EDIT: I just realised I'm writing a feasibility study... I haven't written one of those in years.
  21. It's why I'm getting this done. I'm not surer whether I want this to be a "Buy touchscreens plz" proposal, or a full "here is the upgrade plan" proposal. I'm considering offering old computers to parents at about 50% cost as well. But, I'm not sure about the tax and stuff... Possibly 50% + tax.
  22. Possibly. Possibly not. We're getting a new head soon. Not sure what they'll be like...
  23. Aye, it's all going in my report... that's completely useless until April. And there's a chance that it'll still be uselsss then. Why am I doing this, again?
  24. Epson x-11 and Optoma somethingorother. I need to look into the network stuff. Even if it's just for usage/lamp monitoring.
  25. We have people who set everything up when they get in... at 6am. We also have people who leave projectors on 24/7. Even during holidays. 10 hours a day would be the average when including the ones who turn stuff on later and turn it off earlier.
×
×
  • Create New...