Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

X-13

Members
  • Posts

    13,085
  • Joined

Everything posted by X-13

  1. I like the back of the Tom Nook twins one. And the wood effect Mario one. But mostly... I like the fact that there's going to be some sweet unofficial 3rd party ones.
  2. No... The "New 3DS". That's what it's called. Upgraded GPU, inbuilt Amiibo reader, light sensing brightness controls, better 3D... Like DSi, but for 3DS. Kisekae covers. Check out the covers. Pretty cool, eh. [Don't worry about it being in Japanese... Look at the pictures.]
  3. I don't have a missus either... but I did get told off when I said I wanted to buy a "new 3ds" [dumb name] last night. [i wanted an XL... but the faceplates are cool.] Also: "a 3ds xl may be bigger than a 3ds, but it isn't as big as the Wii U screen" is a dumb statement.
  4. They added hardcore target monitoring action and 1080/60FPS support. I don't use it [Target Tracker], so apart from knowing it loads, I can't say what's changed... I saw a few references to HTTP in the 4.5.2 announcement, so it could be network stuff. Still can't see why they couldn't lame it out though.
  5. Or people like Target Tracker could have just waited...
  6. @edutech4schools get a console JUST to wind up Sunny!
  7. Wii U is the weird anime kid in the gamer school... Hyrule Warriors is super fun though. ^__^
  8. If you ever feel like getting rid of some, feel free to build one of those for me.
  9. I used to be a wait-er like you... until I took a GOTY edition to the console.
  10. Like all the next gen exclusives... they aren't exclusives. [unless made by Sony/Microsoft/Nintendo]
  11. Better GPU than an the other consoles. Fancy lights. Looks cooler. ...it's basically a babby gaming PC.
  12. YEAH! HE SHOULD OBVIOUSLY JOIN THE WII U MASTER RACE!
  13. Get red lights... AND blue ones. Turn on the blue when she's about, leave the red on all the time.
  14. Big fans. High rpm. Gotta get that hover tech.
  15. PSU. You can cheap out on a case now and get a better one later. You don't want to buy a cheap [quality] PSU ever.
  16. All of the Ballistix ones are Red/Green/Blue. Le EDIT: they're Red+Green or Blue+Orange. User controlled, so I'm sure you can just set it red.
  17. ...and @Sunnyknight just ran off to spend £200 on RAM.
  18. And it brings tears to his wallet to read such prices.
  19. "If you wish to restore your mouse mat to power... The I.T gods demand a sacrifice." Every day I.T becomes more of a dark art...
  20. Why not both?! PURPLE LIGHTS FOR EVERYONE!
  21. I guessed. TBF, I haven't touched it since about then as well... Was on my way to the Gaping Dragon. I only loaded it once since then to get rid of GfWL.
  22. True. I suppose it could be simplified to "Be cool, people might be watching"... But it doesn't have the same emotion to it.
  23. "Be cool, girls might be watching." How every man should live his life.
  24. IIRC Darkwraiths can invade ANYONE. I was going to go for a maxed out 'wraith to teh lulz. April 3rd according to Amazon. [GAME says 7th though...]
×
×
  • Create New...