-
Posts
13,085 -
Joined
Content Type
Forums
News
20th
EduGeek EDIT Conference
Blogs
Everything posted by X-13
-
This totally won't backfire into a massive child protection headache...
-
Kotaku have been bad for ages. But currently they're allowing their journalists to cover their housemates and partners with zero disclosure. [Which their EIC doesn't see a problem with.] IIRC They're also being investigated by the FTC. They [Gawker media in general] are also blanket insulting gamers for asking for some ethical guidelines to be posted, with the same old "you just hate women" and comparing them to Nazis and ISIS.
-
nah, it's probably the same few people. also... Kotaku? lol
-
So much flack that I've literally seen none of it.
-
I knew it was from somewhere, but I actually couldn't remember.
-
\[+]/ Praise the sun. PRAISE IT! ~fist shake~
-
I really like how the site doesn't work properly in Chrome... /s
-
So... you're going to get a dumb message from me.
-
[movie trailer] Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens
X-13 replied to rickjames's topic in TV & Movies
On the other hand, if the guard was close enough to prevent it being cut, it'd probably break the handle... TBH, it's probably more fashion than function. -
[movie trailer] Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens
X-13 replied to rickjames's topic in TV & Movies
The triple blade one? I liked it. Could mean different fighting styles. -
GOD DAMMIT YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO POST THIS AT LUNCH!!!
-
-
[movie trailer] Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens
X-13 replied to rickjames's topic in TV & Movies
I've already seen a few people claim Claymore lightsabre guy is Luke Skywalker... -
-
[movie trailer] Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens
X-13 replied to rickjames's topic in TV & Movies
Hey man, getting Jar-Jar physics right take time. -
[movie trailer] Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens
X-13 replied to rickjames's topic in TV & Movies
Dat Sith-sabre.... -
Could have done. But that image looks like an example one. It's bought by "Mr. XYZ" and the order number is sequential.
-
Order number: 123-1234567-1234567 Totally legit.
-
Spoilers: They didn't actually have any.
-
Google Moving to SSL Searches
X-13 replied to Boredguy's topic in Internet Related/Filtering/Firewall
I haven't seen any email... Also, best part of that page: "You may wish to discuss this process with your technical support team" -
AC3 exploration was lame. AC4 was fun. Also pirate songs. "Windy weather, boys, stormy weather, boys, When the wind blows, we're all together, boys; Blow ye winds westerly, blow ye winds, blow, Jolly sou'wester, boys, steady she goes." I got that song 90% of the time...
-
I haven't played it in a while... I'm waiting on performance patches. AC3 and 4 were OK for gameplay. But the story was meh. It was a lot of nothing for hours then a big story dump at the end.
-
I know you love me because of my Dark Souls knowledge... but this isn't the time to be talking about this.
