-
Posts
13,085 -
Joined
Content Type
Forums
News
20th
EduGeek EDIT Conference
Blogs
Everything posted by X-13
-
[pics] Poster For Your Librarians? Batman Returns... [1100 x 1851]
X-13 replied to 6Foot2's topic in Jokes/Interweb Things
Our library now has 4 A3 Batman posters. -
...I like the new Assassin's Creed. I don't like some of the online components, though. [Requiring an farmville-esque "wait for a timer to count down" App and a website that doesn't work, to open chests and get armour/weapons isn't cool.]
-
[pics] Poster For Your Librarians? Batman Returns... [1100 x 1851]
X-13 replied to 6Foot2's topic in Jokes/Interweb Things
Just sent it over to our librarian. -
^ This. It's how I do it. Also, stop reading guides. Watch a let's-play. It'll show you what to look for.
-
Fair enough. It's playable without the mods, you just have to move the cursor to the side.
-
-
-
The mouse pointer is fixed with a mod. Its not really a good port... but it works. I've had input problems once in all the time I've been playing...
-
Keyboard + mouse? Nope. As for as I know, they're still bad. A controller is better though.
-
Nah, I think Uchigatana guy does though. [Way back in undead burg.]
-
Oh... then you're going to have to git gud. The temptation to just come down and show you how to do it is pretty strong...
-
Then you missed an item. There are black firebombs [the upgraded version] in one of the houses before the first black knight.
-
Lead them into the corridor and use firebombs. 2 or 3 should kill most of them. [THAT is cheap.] Small-ish room + 15 enemies + 1 with an unblockable OHKO attack + set up in a way to literally surround you... You're totally meant to just run in. Well... You are meant to just run in. The first time. Then you learn not to do that, because it's stupid. It's hard to do that at any level. Yeah, you can kill a lot of stuff in 1 hit later on... but against a mob? You're gonna have a bad time. Dark Souls isn't that sort of game.
-
Nope. Because the buffs don't time out. And leading them into the corridor is called "using the terrain to your advantage". The cheap way is using OP items.
-
You want a cheap way of doing it?
-
That's probably because the super hilarious dance... BUFFS ALL ENEMIES! MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That's why you lure them down the corridor. IIRC, it's out of range of the buff. You can kill him from below with a bow, but it's annoying.
-
Hit them until they stop moving. Go to the doorway where they swarm to. Target one. Back off into the corridor. ??? VICTORY! Then kill the channeller. He's strong, but easily killable. [Feel free to laugh at his dance.] Also, find Lautrec. He's in a cell, down the path on the left from where you entered. [Left when you're coming in.]
-
I haven't done anything for this... I really can't be bothered. Ninty have the eshop, but are still doing time sensitive WiFi and physical events for things you can't get in-game [i.e 99% of the content] I think I'm done with pokemon...
-
I would join if I could get the online stuff to actually work... I tried to do one of the co-op missions last night and had an uncloseable box telling me how long I've been waiting. [Got to 30 minutes before I quit...]
-
Yeah, DS1 is a bad port. From Software are primarily console devs... and it shows.
-
Eh, range is handy for drawing aggro but not really necessary. There's a place you can buy a cheap bow and arrows [and the guy gives you a decent dex sword if you kill him], but you can do it without. IIRC, it's 1000 for the bow and 3 per arrow.
-
Oh, no. The zombies are ALWAYS there. There's a guy there that buffs them though. But he doesn't respawn. Also, YOU'RE SO CLOSE TO THE BOSS! [You literally go up a ladder from there.]
