Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

X-13

Members
  • Posts

    13,085
  • Joined

Everything posted by X-13

  1. WiP Oddly enough... I was going to attempt to draw the sockpuppets yesterday. [Too many memes on the wall. Not enough OC.]
  2. I think I linked the entire playlist in here before. I also said this already. ...why is everyone copying me?
  3. ^ This. I'd become the hermit I was born to be.
  4. You heard the lady, @VeryPC Pogemanz showdown. Next video. Final destination. No items. Fox only.
  5. Auto-closed captions... The gift that keeps on giving.
  6. There's always Saturday.
  7. Was there supposed to be a picture there?
  8. The best thing ever. BETT needs moar nerd jokes.
  9. I think you need your eyes checked...
  10. You're going to meet me and be all "you don't look anything like your picture..."
  11. Gotta grow my hair a bit... And dye it... And fix my glasses... Other than that, and a few other things, it's 100% accurate.
  12. Smartphone + mobile data + edugeek app. Git gud scrub.
  13. Helping his dad get ready for Christmas.
  14. Man, why'd you have to upset YouTube subtitle ferret?
  15. LMGTFY Stickers I need these... Nah, this is a real twist.
  16. Lignify multinational gardens: Teraforming foreign yards
  17. It's easier to say if you split it up. [You can tell I work in a primary school] l'mug t'fiy Luh-mug-tuh-fie ~More Old Gods~
  18. I'm still angry you guys got loads. The bar stewards!
  19. Don't worry, son. I got your back, bro. Next widdly wobbly timey wimey @VeryPC snuggle pack I get? It's yours.
  20. Woo! Bonus entry for being dumb! 4th result: lmgtfy search "Why OP loves [male genetalia]"
  21. And little babby X-13 hiding in a corner or something. Probably playing 3DS and slacking off again. Challenge accepted. Yes. At the pub.
  22. "Pronounce THAT!" lmgtfy = Let Me Google That For You. Or L'mug t'fiy. ~Old God summoned~
  23. This is your internet cafe when you google "google". Googling "google". Not even once. *She** **Not really. He*** ***Actually genderfluid demigirl otherkin. AKA "Special snowflake"
×
×
  • Create New...