Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

X-13

Members
  • Posts

    13,085
  • Joined

Everything posted by X-13

  1. Changed the right 2 screens. And a new lockscreen now that I got it working again. Miku > Everyone
  2. Well... I managed to get it working again. Not sure what it was that broke, but taking ownership on the folder then resetting back to "system" got it going. Strangely, I have a LockScreen_A folder and then it jumps to _E, _F and _G Not sure where the others are, but that'd explain why some images are now coming up blank. [i can't see which ones I was previously using either...] Just as I was starting to like Win8.1, it decides to be dumb. Le EDIT: Woo! Got the old ones to show up. Apparently, I had to add almost EVERY wallpaper I have to trigger it. [Currently have LockScreen_A through _H]
  3. [shameless linking for everyone interested in AC:U] http://www.edugeek.net/forums/gaming/143356-assassins-creed-unity-preorder-program.html
  4. Neither of you have anything on Mitchell Brook Primary School.
  5. Nah, I checked that one and it's fine. It was one to force a lockscreen.
  6. Just kicked off a repair by mistake... [or "refresh" as Win8 calls it.] I blame you. The second to last reply is what's happening. Though, I'm on LockScreen_E [possibly F]. There's no A - D. Renaming doesn't work. It just shows up blank.
  7. I can't browse to C:\windows\web\screen so I moved one to the desktop temporarily. All I get is this: It does that for every picture [except the one I had before]. It'll do that forever and if you refresh the page it's just blank.
  8. I'm on my domain admin account. It was working fine a few days ago... I haven't changed anything.
  9. I decided to change up my lockscreen, and it isn't changing at all. I get a spinning icon and then it sets it as literally nothing. If I rename systemdata to systemdata.bak it gets remade at login, but the folder for my account doesn't. At all. Ever. At the moment the settings are showing this as my lockscreen: But, all I ACTUALLY get is a turquoise screen. I've tried a repair install, and all that happened was my video card drivers disappearing. I've even tried forcing it through regedit... Any ideas on what's going on?
  10. Oh God, yes. It's so much fun. Also, Infamous: First Light. Though, I've been getting distracted by Sleeping Dogs Definitive... Which everyone should get.
  11. I haven't done anything. It's still showing up in my signature folder, but the direct link doesn't work... I'm thinking of changing it anyway, needs more Hatsune Miku.
  12. You think I'm joking? My signature isn't showing up this end for some reason...
  13. You might as well be speaking Portuguese...
  14. I don't know what you're talking about...
  15. SELECT User from socktober WHERE likes = pony [How do I syntax?]
  16. I need to make new images [We currently have all of ours based off of 32-bit Win7 Pro] and I have no clue where to start. I'm about to start installing everything on a test laptop, but what do I do after that? I thought I had it figured out, but I really don't...
  17. Liam was a horse, Shirt said "My Little Pony"... Could only be one person. Dos_Box. Is Liam ill? He looked very yellow. [Or my monitor isn't calibrated correctly...]
  18. It's always the time for butts. I've actually never made a new image before... My Win 8.1 computer I just imported the ISO's files into MDT. I can't even remember how I did it.
  19. AWWWWW YEEEEAAAA...butts. Gotta do work.
  20. OVS. I thought Enterprise basically required a special licence? Le [pre-post] EDIT: LOL I thought you were saying Ultimate was dropping out of support. Not that is was no longer being sold. Governors apparently made the school promise not to use Win8. [i use Win8.1, come at me governators!] So it isn't an option. [At least until I find out WHY they're so against it...]
  21. Who knows? He looks smart doing it though.
  22. That's LORD Monteagle Eagle to you, knave. ...I still have so many to put on the network. Need to find out if we're covered for Win7 Ent for Bitlocker. I forgot it wasn't included in Pro. If not... Win7 Ultimate?
  23. I tried... RM > JANET [apparently]
×
×
  • Create New...