Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

X-13

Members
  • Posts

    13,085
  • Joined

Everything posted by X-13

  1. Or a very good comedian. I lol'd IRL.
  2. I got a few laughs from suppliers when they spotted "GLaDOS Wrangler" the other year. [i have really bad handwriting...]
  3. Yup. This year it's not glitching out, so my name also contains numbers and punctuation.
  4. Awww... I had no option for CC when I watched it.
  5. Get your picture on the site, then maybe you'll be a 'shoop candidate.
  6. Get them to watch the video then do funny photoshops together! IIRC it belongs the the MD's niece.
  7. ...I never knew they gave the option to put "Lord" as a title. So tempted... Le EDIT: Be on the look out for a "SHODAN sympathiser".
  8. Oh God... Al has a muttonchops. Do not want.
  9. I stopped looking. It feels too much like doxxing to me.
  10. It's not that one. @tmcd35 Were you an accounts manager at PC World Business?
  11. But you couldn't bring yourself to thank the post... I am disappoint.
  12. Here is an "artists" representation of the events.
  13. X-13

    Ebola

    Are you the President of Madagascar?
  14. Wait... branded Android has something Vanilla doesn't? If it's the Google Now Launcher, then technically the home screen IS the middle one.
  15. I'll tell you what IS in it. Socks. Lots of socks.
  16. Give me a minute... I'm in the mood for slacking off and making stupid pictures.
  17. FTFY. I was purging old attachments [10 pages, ~160 images] My signature is in there, along with other stuff, and I always forget about it.
  18. I accidentally deleted my old signature... for the 3rd time. I don't have the image any more. Le EDIT: Actually, I retract my previous statement about Al being a hamster. He's actually a kitten.
  19. flash. The sooner teachers here stop relying on crap flash based software, the better. [Fun fact: I'm currently watching the flash/reader installers make a process then do nothing.]
  20. This is the first time I've actually used OneDrive... What's missing? I just uploaded 2 folders and generated a link.
  21. Instead of constantly taking pictures... Here's my images folder. 73 images total. [Don't worry, it's not a download link.] 2 sub folders: Wallpapers [self explanatory] small ones are for PSP. "Other pics" is for screensavers/LockScreen slideshow. http://1drv.ms/1Da0xBW [i think I set the permissions right...]
  22. That's generally how I do things... Much to the annoyance of others.
×
×
  • Create New...