-
Posts
13,085 -
Joined
Content Type
Forums
News
20th
EduGeek EDIT Conference
Blogs
Everything posted by X-13
-
@Tesla @DMcGuigan Where you guys up to? [i'm Dark Souls-ing vicariously though you ATM.]
-
I got past that with no problem... However, I did have a nasty crash to desktop last night. I can't remember what I was doing, but I had to restart my computer. It crashed, but didn't stop running... It makes me laugh that I'm having less problems than the people who actually meet minimum spec... Le EDIT: Tested out different settings, have the same as before, but minimum AA and AO. I think bloom is on too. Same framerate, though some times it drops to about 22-25. Once performance patches and the game drivers are out, it should be fine.
-
An update for those who care: I've been tweeking settings, currently have it on Ultra environment and textures. Soft shadows are on. No AA, AO or bloom. Runs between 28-45 fps. Tested out a synchronisation, stays at 30. That's fine for me. Especially as i don't meet minimum spec.
-
OOOOOOOH Yeah, that's a higher level area. Once you kill that guy, he doesn't come back though. And the gate is Sen's Fortress. [Look back in the thread, there's a screenshot of me there.] Sen's is a massive difficulty spike. So... git gud.
-
...WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?! This is starting to turn into one of those sitcom jokes. Person1: just turn left and you're at mine. ~10 hours later~ Person2: yeah... so... I'm on the moon. Not sure how that happened.
-
So tempted to roll a new character and show you what's what... You on PC? Le EDIT: scrolled back... PS3. Yeah, I can't help.
-
I would also advise not buying it... Considering the fact I'm having to download the entire game despite just having finished installing it from the disks. Le EDIT: could play for 15 minutes before it went back to loading. [Partial install, could start playing at about 15%] My FPS went everywhere between 17 and 60. Including a few sudden drops. This is on a GTX870m that was released in March this year. I know laptop GPUs aren't as powerful... but come on. Mostly stayed around 25-30 in the intro sequence. Cutscenes were wierd... one minute 60 fps, then 30, then 60 again, then 25. 3/10 - wait for the patches and gameready drivers.
-
Oh, God... that was glorious. And a scarily accurate assessment.
-
There's no "if". It is that bad. I'll see if I can get some screenshots tonight.
-
I'm 4 bosses away from the end. You have 12 [or more] to go. Bosses - Dark Souls Wiki Le EDIT: ^__^ Actually... I only have 3 left. Nito, 4 Kings and the final boss.
-
I did. Nothing happened. I also shot it, jumped into it, fired cannons at it... I've also had a online event convoy on my map for a month... There's nothing there and they're only supposed to last a few hours.
-
AC4 3 weeks ago. I have no idea what that smoke is supposed to be... Never saw it before, haven't seen it since.
-
Lol PS4 [the version I heard it about] has the exact same save deleting problem, FPS issues and graphical bugs... So basically, yes. The console version needs a GPU/CPU/RAM upgrade. The hardware is fixed. HOW THE HELL DID IT GET PAST QA IF IT CAN'T RUN STABLE AT 30FPS!
-
Except Unity has the same problem on console as well...
-
Possibly. I want to see how it runs offline first. Apparently a uplay connection destroys the FPS.
-
More like rage at the ridiculous hardware requirements and the 2 FPS I'm probably going to get... http://www.edugeek.net/showthread.php?p=1231962 All my images. Feel free to steal any you like.
-
-
I've done the beginning part about 20 times... The end? 0.
-
I haven't played in ages, but I want to now... I just can't decide on which of the 3 bosses I have that I want to do first.
-
Yeah... drop some armour so you can mid roll at least.
-
Ewww. Fatroll. You'd know a fatroll if you saw it. You flop onto the ground and stuggle to get back up.
-
Yeah, the "i" stands for invincibility.
