Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

X-13

Members
  • Posts

    13,085
  • Joined

Everything posted by X-13

  1. I don't care what anyone says, link is a girl now. And I, for one, welcome our new femshep emulating overlord.
  2. Smash is a fighting game and Kart is a competitive racing game. They're super cereal.
  3. .
  4. ...Should have got the special edition. £8 more for an extra game. >Play for fun >Buy Mario Kart and Super Smash Does. Not. Compute.
  5. I just don't like the stick placement on the pro controller... Still fine when I play Bayo though. Also, @abillybob. Get a Wii U. Bayo 2, son!
  6. Get hype.
  7. How many family frendly, split screen, multiplayer games are on Xbone or PS4? Exactly.
  8. EduDog is in better shape than me in general...
  9. Had a swap about of my monitors, so I now have the widescreens in the middle. [Left-right: Number 2 and 4 have swapped in this] Middle 2 are rocking Pogemans wallpapers. Left is Flannery Right is Roxie [My current sig image, posted for those that disable sigs]
  10. Speaking from experience?
  11. What is "educational software"? We have the Mantra pens here. [2 sets, because 1 set was "lost".] Our proxy doesn't require authentication, so we haven't had any issues with that... But I don't think anyone really uses them. As for using google translate... YOU HAVE GOOGLE TRANSLATE UNBLOCKED?! You realise you can use it to bypass the filters, right?
  12. @ZeroHour Special EduCow theme to get moar google rankings for cow puns? Yes, I am fully aware that SEO doesn't work like that. A cow theme, though. Think about it.
  13. It was @stevenlong1985 IIRC.
  14. Well there's no point crying over spilt milk, after all. And this is a good thread to heifer laugh.
  15. 70 replies to this thread... You do realise Google stopped looking at 15.
  16. .
  17. It's udderly ridiculous. We're going to have to milk it for all it's worth.
  18. *Dawg.
  19. Much to SOMEONE at Google's surprise... Nobody expects the Witch Inquisition.
  20. That went slightly weird at the end... but it's still a better love story than Twilight.
  21. Witch had a list of stuff to look for... I saw it, it was long.
  22. That sounds equal parts sinister and NSFW...
  23. GOD DANGIT! I forgot to go heckle @kaphc again! [iIRC she was doing a talk.]
  24. I heard about the kebab adventure... I didn't know it was that crazy.
  25. Someone needs to make an EduDog twitter account to document his adventures.
×
×
  • Create New...