-
Posts
13,085 -
Joined
Content Type
Forums
News
20th
EduGeek EDIT Conference
Blogs
Everything posted by X-13
-
Including the Chrome version of Flash? Probably retire Flash and rely on Photoshop revenue.
-
Registry editing has been disabled by your administrator!
X-13 replied to kennysarmy's topic in Windows 7
Probably installs a keylogger or other malware. -
[pics] Camouflage of Hi-Viz? This guy couldn't choose, it seems
X-13 replied to 6Foot2's topic in Jokes/Interweb Things
I'm sure I don't know what you're on about. -
[pics] Camouflage of Hi-Viz? This guy couldn't choose, it seems
X-13 replied to 6Foot2's topic in Jokes/Interweb Things
The amount of places you can get into with just a Hi-Vis jacket and a clipboard is amazing. -
Well, yeah. Of course. But once you get suckered into joining the walled-garden of Apple, it somewhat makes sense to stay there.
-
At that price, it'd probably be cheaper to just buy a new iPad...
-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITGAdR77YEY
-
Awww... I'll be your friend.
-
Yup. Though everyone gets a death stare. Luigi's is just over the top.
-
You were doing other things. I swear I mentioned it to you at least once...
-
This is what I'm thinking. 2 users being affected are connecting to [stuff].tc1.isp.ifl.net. Mine, which works, is [also stuff].th1.isp.ifl.net tc1 seems to need to be updated... Stupid google forcing HTTPS.
-
Ours is 1/7/15 - 29/9/15 Seems to be affecting USERS rather than computers... What a mysterious jogo. Le EDIT: weird... On my account its from 18/6/15 to 16/9/15 and works fine.
-
Is anyone having problems with the cert? It was working fine yesterday, but in the hour I've been in work I've had 4 people come to me unable to use Google because the cert is invalid. [it's complaining about the date.]
-
Put it this way, we still use the installed version of the 2simple software, despite the fact that the HTML5 web version does everything the local version does. 2simple is literally the only reason I have to mess aboot with flash.
-
You know as well as I do, that if Flash gets retired it will just mean lots of schools using something that will never get updated and will be a massive security flaw.
-
In wales? nah, I'm in Seine. [Ha, homophones!] So... literally every website with a comment section is banned. Seems the only webpage that is allowed is Google. Not the search results... just the Google homepage. Le EDIT: The things that are allowed for staff only seems strange... Gambling, Dating, SMS and mobile telephony services [which includes those ringtone selling subscription places], Web Chat Literally NONE of those things have any use in a school. [Possibly web chat for support stuff.]
-
I've been working in IT in education for 8 years... I've yet to be able to accurately predict a single day's work.
-
7/7 memories: I was on a helpdesk that day and one of my users died | The Register
-
Wut. How is that even possible?!
-
[website] The BBC wants us all to get drunk!
X-13 replied to Garacesh's topic in Jokes/Interweb Things
The more I say Isle of Rum, the more it sounds like I love rum...
