-
Posts
13,085 -
Joined
Content Type
Forums
News
20th
EduGeek EDIT Conference
Blogs
Everything posted by X-13
-
Even if it isn't anything official, I'm sure you can drop by for a drink before you head off.
-
I'm totally not looking at Gunnars right now...
-
If you've got the cash to spare... get some Gunnars.
-
Name: Mr Claire Langton Job Title: Euphemism Constructor and Misdirectionist Workplace: The Internet
-
uh... That doesn't sound too good.
-
You can go drinking with @VeryPC. #JustSaying
-
Hey now, let's not be hasty. Witchhugs are the only human contact I get. Gotta have a least one to last me the year.
-
@Arreks works in the city... He's already dead [on the inside]
-
Oh, look... yet another person with the ability to read minds! Must be something going 'round. [i've literally dealt with this earlier this week...] Sucks that they dropped you with such a BS excuse. Sounds like they'd already made up their mind.
-
That's what I was thinking as well.
-
What day is everyone going? Looks like I can only go for one day this year [boo!] so I need to sort out which day I want off for it.
-
WHAAAAAAAAAT?!
-
Nothing on Adobe's licencing page mentions it being removed... It even provides you a link to enroll for EEA. Education software licensing | Adobe Buying Programs Sounds like a shady reseller...
-
FTFY.
-
Well, dang...
-
Supposed to be the other way round.
-
Excel - Password Removal Create backup of password-protected excel file. Change the file extension to .zip from .xls. Now extract the whole content of zip file. Search for xml format of targeted sheet. You will find it in ‘xl -> worksheets’ directory. Open the xml file of targeted sheet in xml editor. Now search for ‘sheetProtection’ word in that xml file and remove it. Save this edited xml file and replace it with old xml file in zip files. Now change the extension from .zip to .xls. No guarantees that this will work. Found it on the interwebs.
-
What? But, the "you must be over 18 to view this site" age gates ALWAYS work!
-
PiZero still available (1 per customer) from Pimoroni
X-13 replied to SimpleSi's topic in Raspberry Pi, Arduino & Other SBCs
-
So, at about 2pm I started getting calls about "icons disappearing" and "no files"... Checked up on things and eventually got to the bottom of it. Panda Endpoint Protection, which is installed on our main host... Initiated a restart. Anyone else using it and encountered this? [image related]
-
Or lawful evil.
