Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

X-13

Members
  • Posts

    13,085
  • Joined

Everything posted by X-13

  1. My map has nothing... I'm not going during work, therefore I plan to annoy EduGeek and snag freebies where I can the entire time. and D) A couch.
  2. Motherboard, iirc, is part of the Vice network of "journalism"... It's clickbait.
  3. That's fine with me, I'll be in charge of EduGeek and get all the other companies to give me free stuff for favourable coverage on the site.
  4. #TeamSecondChoice
  5. It's 'cause he's got a babby now. He used to be cool, now he's going home to be a family man. [+12 internets if you know the reference.] Also, no Saturday... So I'm missing everyone.
  6. TBF, DISM can't be done with a single command anyway. You need to assign a letter to the partition. To be honest, the easiest way to do it, would be to script it. Personally, I'd leave assigning letters and mapping network shares [if you use them] as a manual thing, but the DISM commands could be scripted so you only have to proc one thing.
  7. It didn't say it had to be one command.
  8. I visited you in spirit.
  9. /append-image could work on the second one, providing I've understood it properly. so: dism /capture-image /image:example.wim /capturedir:C\ dism /append-image /image:example.wim /capturedir:D\
  10. Is showing up and getting scanned a cast-iron requirement? 'Cause... You guys know who I am and have my details already.
  11. I possibly, maybe, have a chance to go to BETT during the week... If the stars align and the Network Manager can convince the school to let me go.
  12. X-13

    Gaming Chat

    Finally finished Bayonetta... Game time: 14 hours Actual time: multiple years 'cause I got distracted by other games.
  13. You missed one... @VeryPC - Wandering about causing trouble.
  14. TBH, you don't. Wikipedia is now in this weird situation where only the "right" editors are allowed to make changes. Anyone else's changes are reverted with no/BS reasons given, and if you argue it [because you're actually right] you get banned.
  15. I keep reading that as a "TROPICAL" colour scheme... Was going to ask if you're doing fruity cocktails in coconuts.
  16. Nah, purple because @Little-Miss was in charge of the stand design.
  17. I completely forgot about this thread... I heard back from Lego, they said this: We ended up not deploying it due to licensing issues. It's licenced for personal use only, so we aren't using it.
  18. Ahh... The BETT freebies thread. Aka "here's what you could have won" So much stuff in that thread that's gone by the time I get there.
  19. You drop it? [skrillex Intensifies]
  20. I put "other" because, as I'm not going during the week, I ain't doing any work. So I plan to be mostly looking at a bunch of nerds.
  21. You have too much money...
  22. X-13

    Gaming Chat

    Bought Castle Crashers and Batleblock Theatre. Battleblock is fun... but annoying sometimes. Stamper is best narrator.
  23. Give this a look, it's for 8/8.1 but it's the same thing. https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/windows/en-US/4f1b84ac-b193-40e3-943a-f45d52e23685/cant-delete-extra-healthy-recovery-partitions-and-healthy-efi-system-partition?forum=w8itproinstall
×
×
  • Create New...