Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

X-13

Members
  • Posts

    13,085
  • Joined

Everything posted by X-13

  1. Wait... How do you know about our secret lewdposting section?
  2. Yeah... but you don't make me feel like I know nothing.
  3. ^ This And the lack of @bossman and @Domino was noticeable, too.
  4. So, I was mostly right with my guess.
  5. Just covering my bases.
  6. We'll pretend my mum has an account here, m'kay. YUS!
  7. Psh, I usually just roll up and be all "I heard you're giving away [thing]" 60% of the time, it works every time.
  8. Aww snap.
  9. I don't have to remember. The answer is always yes.
  10. YOU?! SHY?! wut
  11. Oh, my...
  12. Either Sith/Jedi colours for the new Star Wars Or it's the design of a site version of the AFK badge, similar to the Mod/Supporter/User/ANME badges. Red and Blue would show it's from BETT 2016.
  13. They don't run out quickly. You just have to know how to convince them to hand stuff over.
  14. X-13

    Happy Friday

    Only another 6 hours until I'm done for the week and then I can go annoy a bunch of nerds at BETT... But who's counting.
  15. plz no bully [Anti-bully ranger image that's getting filtered goes here]
  16. From the sounds of things, neither did @Joanne.
  17. Nobody knows. It's one of life's great mysteries. Nah, @witch loves me really.
  18. Yeah, but you're helping a valued member of the EduGeek community in their time of need... And @witch.
  19. Yeah, well... you should know what I'm like by now. If a joke can be made, I probably will make it.
  20. Prescription or eye colour changing ones for fashion?
  21. @Joanne, go nick some of these for me and @witch.
  22. You had too many! I was only allowed 1.
  23. If it's the same charger as last year, I'd keep an eye on it. It gets quite hot when you're using it. Gonna need a bit more explanation, here...
  24. Ooh, someone ping me the details of the WiFi! I'm going to set it up on my phone now, so I don't have to faff about at BETT.
  25. We use Renaissance Learning's Accelerated Reader thingymuhbob, which needs data for all the pupils so the teacher in charge can do all sorts of fancy reports. I've started getting a custom report done for Integris so that it'll grab everything I need from it... but a lot of the information, the stuff the teacher wants for metrics, isn't in the same format. I'm currently looking at >1000 pupils and I really don't want to go through manually [allegedly the old guy did it, so the teachers don't want to sort their own classes] Attached is the template for the import, can anyone let me know how to get an Integris report to fill it in properly? ["Properly" means no going through manually] DTS Template.xls
×
×
  • Create New...