Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

X-13

Members
  • Posts

    13,085
  • Joined

Everything posted by X-13

  1. X-13

    Twitch streamers?

    #TeamRandomTrolls
  2. X-13

    Twitch streamers?

    As a general rule, I'd say multiplayer games are only watchable if you're either REALLY good at them or you're doing a team co-op thing. Single player stuff is better if you're on your own. Use the down-time between story sections to talk about the game or whatever. Plus random stuff happens in the overworld that can be funny. Those can end up really boring, though... #TeamYennifer Could use it for casual stream.
  3. X-13

    Twitch streamers?

    I experimented with a few, in the end I just made a textured image as the background and made the gameplay have a slight border. Simple and effective. Overlays are cool, but too busy.
  4. X-13

    Twitch streamers?

    Oh man... having to mess around with noise gates and audacity to get rid of breathing sounds is tedious. I think I just developed the ability to talk without breathing. It's way easier.
  5. X-13

    Twitch streamers?

    Stream more, I need to see this.
  6. X-13

    Twitch streamers?

    I'm not at the moment. I did, but I ended up spending way too much time editing video for YouTube... Got other things I need to focus on at the moment. I'll probably go back to streaming once/if things get sorted.
  7. X-13

    Gaming Chat

    My DS4 is dead and I'm watching YouTube. I'll make a start later.
  8. X-13

    Gaming Chat

    Finally finished Witcher 3... well the story, at least. I still have a million billion side quests to do and places to explore...
  9. Aye. When and where?
  10. EduGeek South Pole expedition confirmed.
  11. Nooo! Somebody grab me some freebies! I'm not at EDIT and I can't even watch the stream...
  12. I'm assuming you mean the contacts in the phone address book? It could be that it merged them together in the outlook contacts list, but the phone is only showing local/google ones. Have a check in the address book to see if you can change which one it uses.
  13. X-13

    Gaming Chat

    The reboot? It's ok... though I wasn't impressed that I managed to hard-lock the "definitive edition" on PS4.
  14. X-13

    Gaming Chat

    Bought Dark Souls 3. It's so good. It's been a while since I played a souls game blind. PvP is bad though. Nothing but ganks. Gonna have to leave the cool purple covenant and be a filthy SunBro.
  15. I like games... So I do both.
  16. X-13

    Fallout 4

    I faked it and his scanner borked. So now I've got a robut shop-town.
  17. X-13

    Dark Souls Stream

    Decided to download the archive from Twitch, isn't taking as long as I thought... Which means, I could possibly get 3 WEEKS worth of episodes from it... Maybe I can "slack off" and do something with The Swindle after all.
  18. X-13

    Dark Souls Stream

    Daaaamn, that's cool... I wish I could +Rep you for it, but I can't.
  19. X-13

    Dark Souls Stream

    30 minutes until the mystery game is revealed. http://twitch.tv/slendertech
  20. X-13

    Dark Souls Stream

    If a fridge and washing machine turn up soon... Otherwise, I'm going to have to mess around sorting that out instead of streaming. Seems like no matter what I do, I'm getting held up...
  21. X-13

    Dark Souls Stream

    The new LP is revealed today, 9pm over at http://twitch.tv/slendertech If you can't wait, the words to this is a clue... http://derpy.me/MysteryGame
  22. X-13

    Dark Souls Stream

    New Episode of Dark Souls! Full playlist here. And the "mystery game" gets revealed tomorrow @ 9pm!
  23. X-13

    Gaming Chat

    SUPER. HOT. SUPER. HOT. SUPER. HOT. I does look interesting, but it's supposedly really short.
×
×
  • Create New...