Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

X-13

Members
  • Posts

    13,085
  • Joined

Everything posted by X-13

  1. X-13

    Pokemon X & Y

    ARISE DEAD THREAD! Pokemon Go got me all hype to play REAL Pokemon again... Can anyone hook me up with the stuff I can't get? Pokémon X & Pokémon Y - Version Exclusives - Pokémon Pokémon X & Pokémon Y - Unobtainable Pokémon Basically everything on those lists, and Y exclusive mega stones. I can offer a sweet collection of junk in exchange. I've tried other places... but they all want shinies and perfect IV meta pokemon.
  2. .torrent files and magnet links aren't illegal. US has no legal grounds to do this. Also .cr domain name means they have no jurisdiction either. (IANAL) America isn't the world police, it's about time people told them where to go.
  3. Well done, little quote bot. You even knew to change "explores" to "searches" so that it wasn't immediately obvious that text is literally the first sentence from TVTropes.
  4. X-13

    Pokémon: GO

    I think I'm done with Pokémon GO... There's basically nothing in my area and I'm fed up of just seeing the same stuff over and over. This shouldn't have relied on whether or not a lot of people played a niche game. It's made it borderline unplayable in certain areas.
  5. X-13

    Pokémon: GO

    I think the grass is potential spawn points. But not necessarily where things are.
  6. X-13

    Pokémon: GO

    I really need to set up my own version... This one and is dead and there's an Abra about.
  7. I'm holding off... The bat is cool, but I want to know what the differences are.
  8. X-13

    Pokémon: GO

    I don't think so. I think it's always random items based in which ones your level.
  9. X-13

    Pokémon: GO

    If they did that, I'd be tempted to buy it... One day... One day, Pokémon will be real.
  10. X-13

    Pokémon: GO

    I'll just leave this here... http://pokevision.com
  11. Done. Said I want to eat before... But TBH I'm good either way.
  12. X-13

    Pokémon: GO

    Please tell us more about how being a joyless adult is preferable.
  13. Hopefully... Though IIRC some of the post-story stuff leaned heavily towards having almost perfect EV/IV 'mons.
  14. So, I just read a thing about "hyper training" for level 100 Pokémon... From the sounds of it, it's not EV training (super training in X/Y/OR/AS)... Have we finally got IV training? http://www.vg247.com/2016/07/19/pokemon-sun-and-moon-new-hyper-training-function-six-additional-pokemon-announced/
  15. I really wish they'd say what the version differences are... I end up getting the one with legendary I like more, then find out all the Pokémon I like are in the other version...
  16. Roll on autumn. It's too hot.
  17. X-13

    Pokémon: GO

    I've wanted to go out and catch stuff the past couple of days, cool stuff is appearing... But it's too hot during the day, and too dangerous at night. Looks like this may be a seasonal game...
  18. I though he was going to tell me off when I installed Twitch on an Xbone to watch Evo... Turns out he was doing the same thing (SFV, I put it on Tekken) and just wanted me to let him know if loads of people were interested, so he could put it on a bigger TV. Le EDIT: as we're talking about what we played... I beat @bald_pig at Soul Calibur one handed. My button mash is stronk.
  19. X-13

    Pokémon: GO

    Nope. IAP, ads, premium version... All it does is lock the damn screen.
  20. X-13

    Pokémon: GO

    If you're after a specific eevee-lution, apparently this works.
  21. X-13

    Pokémon: GO

    Went out to get chips... Came back with a Pidgeot. (Also, chips)
  22. X-13

    Pokémon: GO

    I really how they fix the spawn rate... I get nothing close to that.
  23. ...I see 2. OG The legend of Zelda and Zelda 2 (the not as good one)
  24. Everyone playing Pokemon, Blink 182 in the charts, Clinton running for President, NES getting released... Time is messed up.
×
×
  • Create New...