Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

X-13

Members
  • Posts

    13,085
  • Joined

Everything posted by X-13

  1. Wait, based on the context... Are you declaring Bridget or shenanigans? (Let's see if I can remember how to hyperlink in BBCode...) Le EDIT: yus! Hyperlink success!
  2. So, how much of VeryPC is up for grabs? And are you a publicly traded company? I want the opportunity to shout "BUY!" and "SELL!" with it actually being relevant.
  3. Obligatory pony images. Yes, IMAGES You get 2 this year.
  4. X-13

    Gaming Chat

    It's a character-action game. Like Bayonetta or Devil May Cry, they're all like that. IIRC, it was made by Platinum as well. They know character-action.
  5. It may be quicker if you spend the time getting prepared... But I prefer my jank method. It has a sort of rustic charm
  6. They've missed my birthday by nearly a month (and counting)... They best be planning something special to make up for it, or I'll just have to be mildly disappointed in them for about 5 minutes.
  7. Booo! There's 3 (or more) of you in the Colouring-in Department now. Al "Bobinson"/"One take dizzle" Robinson to host. Takes 10 minutes. Will "John Snow" Meally to do fancy editing (I know this takes ages...) Danni "Tangential reference goes here" Ward to do lame non-Stocktober work because (AFAIK) she's the probie. I don't think you're taking Stocktober as seriously as you should. Oh hohohoho... prepare yourself for "high quality" photoshops, dodgy subtitles and a joke that gets made early on that will last the entire month. Also, probably a @Gonk song.
  8. Autonomous cars. Truly are the future. Waiting is boring.
  9. Why check cables? Everything is wireless. I thought you "knew tech".
  10. Become the Zen Mod Profess wisdom through haiku Then ban-hammer fools
  11. One thing to try, please Turn it off and on again I bet it now works.
  12. Should have done it, fam. Would have been funny to see. End with link to here.
  13. Very joke. Much laugh. Wow. And so on, so forth with memes. You guys must be bored.
  14. So, this thread is weird. A forum for IT pros. Not expecting this. Haikus are hard. Syllables are confusing. Can't make jokes I want.
  15. Man, you guys already have all that from me... Tell Al to just add me. I dunno... I'm going to wait for the video evidence.
  16. X-13

    GTA Online - Heists

    I totally haven't been working on getting the Bloodborne Platinum trophy...
  17. Wait... The OTHER one?! I wouldn't recommend using them for marketing. They're a liability. INB4 Al gets dragged into a meeting for saying Danni is a man.
  18. I dindu nuffin. You can't prove anything.
  19. Yup, I use it too... You CAN remove the popups... If you pay. I may uninstall and just use Defender, but I'm not sute if I'm brave enough.
  20. X-13

    GTA Online - Heists

    Which I didn't hear because my headset died while I was in a jet... Downside of wireless headsets.
  21. X-13

    GTA Online - Heists

    I don't talk much, in general. Plus you get loads of interesting information by staying quiet.
  22. X-13

    GTA Online - Heists

    It'd probably be the easier to just use the EduGeek one. The other TS is crazy. Plus, you gotta ask @DMcGuigan. It ain't my server, I can't just invite people.
  23. X-13

    GTA Online - Heists

    Still looking for heist people... Still on "Deliver the EMP". I was thinking about trying to get a group together to do "All in Order", "Loyalty" and "Criminal Mastermind" [Get that sweet $12mil bonus] but finding people for regular heists is already hard enough.
×
×
  • Create New...