-
Posts
13,085 -
Joined
Content Type
Forums
News
20th
EduGeek EDIT Conference
Blogs
Everything posted by X-13
-
VeryPC STOCKtober 2016 - A month of prizes and fun from VeryPC
X-13 replied to VeryPC's topic in Our Advertisers
Das EDIT: Decided to join in with the VeryPC edited avatars. Sorry @VeryPC_Colin_M, gotta show some love for Al. -
VeryPC STOCKtober 2016 - A month of prizes and fun from VeryPC
X-13 replied to VeryPC's topic in Our Advertisers
Image > rotate > flip horizontal Before you've anchored the pasted image, otherwise it literally just flips the entire thing. That's if it's the same as in Win 10... -
VeryPC STOCKtober 2016 - A month of prizes and fun from VeryPC
X-13 replied to VeryPC's topic in Our Advertisers
Get Gimp. https://www.gimp.org/ 'tis what I use. Le EDIT: Al's head could have used a horizontal flip... It would have fit the pose better. -
VeryPC STOCKtober 2016 - A month of prizes and fun from VeryPC
X-13 replied to VeryPC's topic in Our Advertisers
Is it Ice-T? I bet it's Ice-T. -
VeryPC STOCKtober 2016 - A month of prizes and fun from VeryPC
X-13 replied to VeryPC's topic in Our Advertisers
Hey, I have an excuse. I'm unemployed. -
VeryPC STOCKtober 2016 - A month of prizes and fun from VeryPC
X-13 replied to VeryPC's topic in Our Advertisers
-
VeryPC STOCKtober 2016 - A month of prizes and fun from VeryPC
X-13 replied to VeryPC's topic in Our Advertisers
-
VeryPC STOCKtober 2016 - A month of prizes and fun from VeryPC
X-13 replied to VeryPC's topic in Our Advertisers
Some of you may be thinking that the "VeryPC Zoo for Salesmen" isn't a real thing... But, it totally is. Here we have Senior Salesman Wrangler Al "Bobinson" Robinson, and Probie Danni "Still need to think of a joke name" Ward tending to the infant Yaboi Colin. Will "Jon Snow" Meally is once again on camera duty. Man... Danni is going to be surprised when she gets back from holiday. She got christened without even knowing it. Le EDIT: At this point, I really should bookmark very-pc.co.uk/theteam -
VeryPC STOCKtober 2016 - A month of prizes and fun from VeryPC
X-13 replied to VeryPC's topic in Our Advertisers
-
VeryPC STOCKtober 2016 - A month of prizes and fun from VeryPC
X-13 replied to VeryPC's topic in Our Advertisers
-
VeryPC STOCKtober 2016 - A month of prizes and fun from VeryPC
X-13 replied to VeryPC's topic in Our Advertisers
-
VeryPC STOCKtober 2016 - A month of prizes and fun from VeryPC
X-13 replied to VeryPC's topic in Our Advertisers
First high quality mildly acceptable shoop I've done for Stocktober in a while. Didn't quite convey what I was after... But it'll do. On notification of the delivery of decent exploitables, Al has ascended to King of the Mods. -
VeryPC STOCKtober 2016 - A month of prizes and fun from VeryPC
X-13 replied to VeryPC's topic in Our Advertisers
I can neither confirm nor deny these allegations. -
VeryPC STOCKtober 2016 - A month of prizes and fun from VeryPC
X-13 replied to VeryPC's topic in Our Advertisers
High resolution, transparent resources to muck about with... Hmmm... Interesting. Also, week 2 of Stocktober and still no Danni. Are we sure she's real and not a figment of Al's imagination? -
Just ordered Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection [probably the version with the lame cover ] and Until Dawn.
-
VeryPC STOCKtober 2016 - A month of prizes and fun from VeryPC
X-13 replied to VeryPC's topic in Our Advertisers
Ooh, get her... With her actual marketing qualifications. Back in my day, you didn't need no qualifications. You just grabbed yer mate and told 'em to buy a thing. Danni. DANNI. DAAAAAANNI! Do it. Make the paper plane, for the glory of the Colouring-in Department. If I can stream, you can Stocktober. Just pop in and say hello, draw the name and win the interdepartmental competition. I believe in you, you can do the thing. -
VeryPC STOCKtober 2016 - A month of prizes and fun from VeryPC
X-13 replied to VeryPC's topic in Our Advertisers
Henceforth, you shall be dubbed... SPEEDY GONZALES Or something I think of thats better. So, random question. How did Danni react when you explained Stocktober/Madvent? And how much nope was there when she was told she had to be in one of the videos? (I'm assuming this is in your contracts) -
VeryPC STOCKtober 2016 - A month of prizes and fun from VeryPC
X-13 replied to VeryPC's topic in Our Advertisers
I was watching the draw video and it wasn't until the end that I realised that I was grinning like an idiot... Damn, I've missed Stocktober. Also, that was a level of professional editing I wasn't expecting. Good job, Will. -
I fully expect multiple messages that just say ":censored: Bloodborne" I got super salt over a boss today... And I've played about 100 hours over multiple characters.
-
Aww man... The salt is going to be glorious.
-
VeryPC STOCKtober 2016 - A month of prizes and fun from VeryPC
X-13 replied to VeryPC's topic in Our Advertisers
Every year someone makes that request. Every year George Takei gets posted in response. It's tradition at this point. -
VeryPC STOCKtober 2016 - A month of prizes and fun from VeryPC
X-13 replied to VeryPC's topic in Our Advertisers
-
VeryPC STOCKtober 2016 - A month of prizes and fun from VeryPC
X-13 replied to VeryPC's topic in Our Advertisers
-
VeryPC STOCKtober 2016 - A month of prizes and fun from VeryPC
X-13 replied to VeryPC's topic in Our Advertisers
It took me ages to spot it... It's really small on the phone version. Though, it makes me laugh that the laptops I ordered for an old job are the number 4(?) image. I wonder if they're still using VeryPC as a supplier...
