Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

X-13

Members
  • Posts

    13,085
  • Joined

Everything posted by X-13

  1. I don't think it's new, a lot of people have been having problems with them.
  2. ...I really need to go back through this and add everyone.
  3. X-13

    GTA Online - Heists

    Up to "Deliver the EMP" in the Humane Labs Heist... Jeez that's tough to do with randos. Gonna need a real team for this.
  4. X-13

    GTA Online - Heists

    Which Teamspeak server? @DMcGuigan's?
  5. X-13

    GTA Online - Heists

    God damnit... I could have bought one! Then I bought guns instead. Oh well, I'm 3/5 done for the Humane Labs heist. If I can get that done before the 22nd, I can get one cheap. I think I need to finish it today for the daily objective, anyway.
  6. X-13

    GTA Online - Heists

    Using a controller let's me do that. Feels good, man.
  7. X-13

    GTA Online - Heists

    A good pilot... But not of helicopters. How many times did you nearly explode the plane? Out of the $320k I got from the heist... I just spent a bunch of it on guns. Homing rocket launcher and (2) silent sniper rifles, get. Yes. 2 sniper rifles. One doesn't zoom for some reason... I didn't know that.
  8. X-13

    GTA Online - Heists

    I've got the next one ready to start, as well. Humane Labs. Apparently it's super hard to get randos for, nobody wants to do it.
  9. X-13

    GTA Online - Heists

    I said I was getting something to eat... I was still in chat, just not playing for 30 minutes. You're so impatient. Because parachute is left click, not space. @DMcGuigan doesn't know what he's talking about.
  10. X-13

    GTA Online - Heists

    We did the Prison Break finale, then I had to get food... And when I came back, everyone was gone.
  11. LBR 2 is £17,013 - £17,748 Point 14 is LBR 3, though. (£18,045)
  12. It doesn't mention it in the advert, but you need to have a car for this...
  13. X-13

    PS4 update 4.0

    .
  14. X-13

    GTA Online - Heists

    If I have free choice of all the masks, I usually get Pogo. Cigar smoking monkey is best monkey.
  15. X-13

    GTA Online - Heists

    I'm partial to the Manic(?) one.
  16. X-13

    GTA Online - Heists

    Fox mask? Psh, paper bag is best heist mask.
  17. X-13

    PS4 update 4.0

    Do you mean the Avatar? I can't see an option for cover images on the app...
  18. X-13

    GTA Online - PS3

    http://www.edugeek.net/showthread.php?t=174385
  19. X-13

    GTA Online - Heists

    I'm getting flashbacks to organising WoW raids...
  20. X-13

    GTA Online - Heists

    Prison Break gives $500k on hard, plus another $100k for finishing it the first time, but that's if I take 100%. Armoured Kuruma is $525k But, I'm not taking 100%. Not unless everyone else is cool with it.
  21. X-13

    GTA Online - Heists

    I'm on the finale... I'm pretty sure I've paid to start it.
  22. X-13

    GTA Online - Heists

    A good SLA? So, like, a response within 1 hour? Escalation after 2 days no fix?
  23. X-13

    GTA Online - Heists

    What's you Social Club, I'll add you. Also join the EduGeek crew. Bonus RP and money, fam.
  24. X-13

    GTA Online - Heists

    So, gents... Heists tomorrow night? (Tonight is probably too short notice) Need to get $500k for a Karuma. I kept forgetting to get it, and now I only have $7k.
  25. X-13

    GTA Online - Heists

    All I know about it is that the pilot flies behind attack jets and is 100% safe, and the prisoner stays alive.
×
×
  • Create New...