-
Posts
13,085 -
Joined
Content Type
Forums
News
20th
EduGeek EDIT Conference
Blogs
Everything posted by X-13
-
Destroy the recovery partition?
-
Join Net-Ctrl at BETT for a Chance to WIN Ruckus Dogs and Star Wars LEGO
X-13 replied to Net-Ctrl's topic in Our Advertisers
Domino's fur is blue now? I need to make sure I get to BETT to see that, now. -
Join Net-Ctrl at BETT for a Chance to WIN Ruckus Dogs and Star Wars LEGO
X-13 replied to Net-Ctrl's topic in Our Advertisers
You're not allowed another Ruckus dog. -
Join Net-Ctrl at BETT for a Chance to WIN Ruckus Dogs and Star Wars LEGO
X-13 replied to Net-Ctrl's topic in Our Advertisers
Wait... can I enter both? Because I'm not 100% sure I'm going to be at BETT. Also: Small Ruckus dog > Big Ruckus dog. -
Isn't on the list... because the Xbone is basically a PC and making it run on that would be creating a PC port. And we can't have that can we?
-
Possibly. I'm on the early shift that week... so I'm probably going to be too tired. Alternatively... Yes.
-
Just been told that it's very likely that I'm not allowed to go during the week...
-
Want to help out on the EduGeek Stand at BETT 2016?
X-13 replied to Dos_Box's topic in General EduGeek News/Announcements
Possibly on the Saturday. There's snowballs chance in hell that she'd get the time off work for it. -
Want to help out on the EduGeek Stand at BETT 2016?
X-13 replied to Dos_Box's topic in General EduGeek News/Announcements
This is a family friendly forum! -
Want to help out on the EduGeek Stand at BETT 2016?
X-13 replied to Dos_Box's topic in General EduGeek News/Announcements
[Citation needed] -
+1 agree. Now you can stroke your beard and gaze contemplatory into middle distance.
-
Me meeting the Moon Presence from the end of Bloodborne [well, one of the ends... I still need to smash it's face in. ]
-
Why are you posting a picture of a random, if handsome, man? 'Cos we all know that isn't you. No tiger facepaint.
-
Can You Keep Rhythm When The Beats Drop Out? Got Rhythm?
X-13 replied to 6Foot2's topic in Other Stuff
Obviously you just use an unusual time signature and you're used to that. -
God dammit... Now I have "Rocking Around the Christmas Tree" stuck in my head. Worst. Site. Ever. [You know I love you guys ]
-
Can You Keep Rhythm When The Beats Drop Out? Got Rhythm?
X-13 replied to 6Foot2's topic in Other Stuff
Isn't it the drummer's job to keep everyone on beat, though? [i'm not a musician] Get them to give it a crack. -
If iSpy only shows a certain number of characters, just repeat "spoiler" over and over until anything else won't show up That should work for now.
-
Proprietary shenanigans that may or may not be legit, IIRC Plus, non-prescription Gunnars are +.25 and apparently designed for computer distance [further than reading, closer than distance] And, they have Heroes of the Storm, MLG, Steelseries and Razer branded stuff, so I'm guessing it's legit. Also... Shiny shiny. [At least I'm honest. ]
-
F.lux is supposed to be the business... But I can't install it at work. Which is a big chunk of the time I'm in front of a computer. May finally bite the bullet and buy some. They're ~£40 on Amazon [and randomly in the women's section even though they're unisex]
-
I'm gonna have to start giving you the cold shoulder... You're being deliberately incendiary, now.
-
I know you think you're having Olaf... But there's snow chance you're getting away with that joke.
-
Can You Keep Rhythm When The Beats Drop Out? Got Rhythm?
X-13 replied to 6Foot2's topic in Other Stuff
