-
Posts
13,085 -
Joined
Content Type
Forums
News
20th
EduGeek EDIT Conference
Blogs
Everything posted by X-13
-
Socktober 2015. FREE SOCKS for all entrants. Win an i7 NUC from VeryPC
X-13 replied to VeryPC's topic in Our Advertisers
...and Colin was never heard from again. God rest his soul. -
Socktober 2015. FREE SOCKS for all entrants. Win an i7 NUC from VeryPC
X-13 replied to VeryPC's topic in Our Advertisers
Woah, let's not go overboard... -
Socktober 2015. FREE SOCKS for all entrants. Win an i7 NUC from VeryPC
X-13 replied to VeryPC's topic in Our Advertisers
-
-
Something something pair of ducks.
-
Socktober 2015. FREE SOCKS for all entrants. Win an i7 NUC from VeryPC
X-13 replied to VeryPC's topic in Our Advertisers
False. I'm going to go with false. -
Yea yea! About to crack open the amiibo and mess about with the premade levels. The badges are cool.
-
Rabble rabble rabble. It's doubly annoying to me on PS4... We don't have docs for PlayStation yet, so the majority of my games don't even have the digital manual.
-
Mostly because they don't exist any more.
-
I just ordered Ground Zeroes, haven't played MGS since Snake Eater. May grab TPP later if I like it.
-
Socktober 2015. FREE SOCKS for all entrants. Win an i7 NUC from VeryPC
X-13 replied to VeryPC's topic in Our Advertisers
Glory be unto Him, The Great Bearded One, Requester of Boxes and Shouty Funtime Man. -
Socktober 2015. FREE SOCKS for all entrants. Win an i7 NUC from VeryPC
X-13 replied to VeryPC's topic in Our Advertisers
Depending on if it goes well on Monday [and again on Friday], then I'm back in the game. -
Socktober 2015. FREE SOCKS for all entrants. Win an i7 NUC from VeryPC
X-13 replied to VeryPC's topic in Our Advertisers
You know who I am. And you should have my address. Send me all the stuff. Obligatory pony image. I was half expecting this to be "techs only" and not be allowed to enter. -
You get them from 100 Mario mode. You're evil.
-
The window size? Yeah, I can't see that either... I just maximise it. @Gatt, @LosOjos and everyone else with Minecraft Windows 10, send me you XBL gamertag. I'll add you and we can have minecraft adventures.
-
So... I just bought this. Still trying to work out what the controller buttons do. Apparently there's 2 buttons for the inventory... Anyone got this?
-
Fired up the PS2 last night 3 hours later the wife comes home and shouts
X-13 replied to round2it's topic in General Chat
I know that feel... From a time investment point, San Andreas. I literally played it so long that my eyes got janked. Though, the first game I think of when someone mentions PS2 is MGS2. Naked Raiden cartwheels in a serious game will never not be funny. If only it actually worked like that... -
He's sending the Hobbits to Mordor.
-
If I was still just using my laptop for web browsing, I probably would. But I'm using it for games, so I'd rather not be dealing with driver and compatibility problems... I'm going to wait a bit and see how lab rats other people do with it.
-
Today's the last day of term for us.
-
Finish Dead Space 2 [currently at Chapter 10], start and finish Dead Space 3, finish a bunch of other games I have. In short... I plan to do precisely all. ...Possibly try to find a new job, if I have time.
-
How long do you spend in the bathroom? Family discussion at the minute.
X-13 replied to DCUK6's topic in General Chat
In before this thread gets locked. -
I'm looking for participants for my graduation thesis survey.
X-13 replied to SirAnon's topic in General Chat
Done. Seems like feedback gathering for Action Henk though, rather than something for a thesis... -
x86 - 217MB in the deployment share (1.134 GB expanded) x64 - 241MB in the deployment share (1.343 GB expanded)
