Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Mark182

Members
  • Posts

    791
  • Joined

Everything posted by Mark182

  1. Ah no worries
  2. Have a look at this Link to the MS KB article. Can't load OWA Premium by using Internet Explorer 11 in an Exchange Server environment
  3. From the moment I pressed year group and enter it was 4 seconds.
  4. Have you added :- youtube.com ytimg.com googlevideo.com to your filtering?
  5. It's okay here. what issue are you having?
  6. All 3 loaded up here fine.
  7. Impero gets a big thumbs up from us.
  8. Are you in connection with the academy? My tech is going to apply and would like to ask some questions. It's close to home for him than where he works now.
  9. We are having a nightmare with this as well!
  10. Try here Free Teaching Resources, Lesson Plans & Worksheets or ring them on 01254 676921 and see if they can help you out.
  11. We are getting 'an error occurred, please try gain later', seems to be a proxy issue.
  12. Week off!
  13. Cheeers!!! That'll make the kids happy!
  14. Ah, If I update my 10.7.5 server I don’t want it to KO all my clients before I have time to upgrade them…Hum…
  15. I have 10.7.5 installed on our server and just installed mavericks 10.9 on my test client machine. After installing it (downloading it via appstore) I have found that now my IMAC ignores my windows shares I have mounted to the desktop, changed my dock layout, and ignores my set homepage and background….anyone else had these sort of issues?
  16. I’m not sure but I install from 10.7.5 to 10.8.5 last week and did not lose any files or my windows installed bootcamp my mac book. What do you mean by “how much will it break?”
  17. £13.99 from the appstore for 10.8.5 OSX You’ll need to log into the appstore and buy the “app 10.8.5” download and install it. Apple configurator does not support anything less than 10.8.5
  18. We have :- 2 laptops 2 Ipads 2 xboxes 2 smartphones 1 netbook 1 android tablet 1 star view box (when it works) 1 apple TV Between 4 of us = 3 per person.
  19. If I remember rightly we downloaded it from that link.
  20. Yeah, we do this via workgroup manager on our MAC server. We have it based on who logs in what folders are mapped so for example we have domianname/staff & domainname/students and it will map their windows home area to the dock. We also have the office package installed on our MAC’s but was quite expensive.
  21. We do this at my school with 30 Imacs connecting via AD credentials. Give this a read That will show you how to bind you MAC’s to your windows server (with AD on) We also have a MAC server we are on 10.7.5 We then use apple remote desktop to deploy software to our Imacs And apple configurator to configure our IPADS. Let me know if you need any more information.
  22. Yes, they do here.
×
×
  • Create New...