Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Mark182

Members
  • Posts

    791
  • Joined

Everything posted by Mark182

  1. Another plus 1 for spiceworks!
  2. Have a look here
  3. @ChrisH Also quick note about distribution lists:- When in outlook click (the person in the top right) Options > Under mail go down to distribution lists> Then click distribution groups I own (if the ITcoord created these) And you’ll see them all. Clicking on admin > Office 365 > Groups and Set up distribution lists and other Exchange groups in the Exchange admin center does not work.
  4. That's not workable here. Using lightspeed and don't have Google accounts.
  5. We use these and it's working for us IMAP4 outlook.office365.com 993 SSL
  6. We are using Lightspeed. I have come back after the xmax break to my staff and students getting the following message when on youtube "This video is unavailable with Safety Mode enabled. To view this video, you will need to disable Safety Mode" I have "Disable Google encrypted search" & "Secure access page" ticked in the admin box and also taken out our YouTube For Schools Code but still no joy, anyone any ideas?
  7. Yeah that's correct about the old system and Itcoord only. I've already logged a ticket.
  8. Tried, have a look at this
  9. We are the same. Been told we have to recreate all distribution lists again within office 365 to add to them. We are having issues delegating rights from Head@ and itcoord, I've logged a ticket....
  10. Cheers, all sorted now
  11. I have around 20gb in my Dropbox account of folders ect, anyone know of a quick way to copy it all across in one go? One drive tells me it doesn’t like copy folders “Folders and invalid files can't be dragged to upload.” Any 3rd party tools?
  12. Have you played the faster than light advanced edition?
  13. Ha! no, not me. So far we've had 24! Arh, going to be a long day.
  14. Anyone care to guess out of over 200 staff users how many of them made a note of their temp password? (despite multiple reminders)
  15. I’ve enjoyed faster than light and Game Dev Tycoon this year, just bought Football Manager 2015 so good bye free time after my exam in Jan!
  16. Yeah, I went to a site visit to another school last week and it did not go well for them. I’m not looking forward to Monday but once people get used to the change it’ll be much better for us than what we were on before.
  17. Ha, Easy when you know how. now I've spent a few with it. All is good. Cheers.
  18. Either I’ve logged in to early and everything has not copied over but I’ve not subfolders in my inbox
  19. Mark182

    Yosemite upgrade

    Check out here
  20. @SchoolsBroadband and these
  21. I donno, I don't like it when things are out of my control. I feel helpless as I have to rely on them.
  22. We are having issues aswell E-mailing schools who have moved! We move at the weekend. Not looking forward to it if I'm honest!
  23. The heads signed it off for teaching staff so its not on my head if anything happens....
×
×
  • Create New...