Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Mark182

Members
  • Posts

    791
  • Joined

Everything posted by Mark182

  1. I have a dell 7130 A3 printer and its OOW. It’s printing like this Print out.pdf. I have replaced fuser, transfer roller and all 4 imaging drums and still the same! Any printer experts out there?
  2. If its a short clip film it from the screen on your file if you need it quickly.
  3. We use this software Lightning Magnifier
  4. It is, try turning off the role in the server panel and see how you get on for half a day, I had to re build our deploystudio side of things here.
  5. Do you use deploystudio by any chance?
  6. Football Manager, Game Dev Tycoon and Faster than light.
  7. Yeah, we tried that, no joy. Thanks.
  8. Yes, your right as the file size is only around 5/6kbs but when the try to export the finished project it cannot see/find the file even though its in the same folder. We even installed the newest version of movie maker but still the same outcome. I forgot we have Serif MoviePlus X3! So I will point the ICT teacher towards that.
  9. Yeah we got Ipads but don't use the in IT....... We have the whole Serif package!! I need to see what we can use from that
  10. What does everyone else use? (apart from Movie Maker!)
  11. Yeah, I'm guessing the permissions are set up right. As soon as you close it the videos disappear. It's always hit and miss what videos give the little triangle. Tried the Reg fix no joy :-/
  12. Cheers, we are a bit stuck as well as it does it for us..
  13. T is their home area. We tested it from our account and it did the same for us :/
  14. Our IT classes are using Windows Live Movie Maker 2011 (build 15.4.3538.0513) Students grab videos from the shared area and save them in their home area (all videos are .WMV format) upload the work and save. Next time they open the project they saved they are met with a little yellow triangle (see picture) like it cannot locate the file. Any ideas?
  15. I’m training to beat my two times for these bike events Manchester to Blackpool and Manchester 100 Here my stats on Strava this year I got some Rollers to cycle in doors when it’s been snowing ect. They have been a god send!
  16. It’s expensive it’ll give you that. We paid £49.99 buy it now for the game and we’ve spent about another £50 - £60 in the last few months on expansions. Really ace game. Play it for many a hours.
  17. It's all about Hero Quest with my 10 year old son! He loves it.
  18. Here is my view from my minus 2°C ride yesterday!
  19. SNOW DAY for my campus! WooHoo!
  20. Link not working has http:// at the end of the URL, he's a working link
  21. Fixed the issue. On print server had the choose between Dell 2330cn and Dell 2330, we had the wrong one selected! Do’h.
  22. I have a strange error where on our Dell 2330 printers when printing from the web or office 365 they give 900.57 firmware error. This only seems to have happened we upgraded to IE11. We have the latest dell firmware for the printers and the latest drivers. Anyone seen this or got a fix?
  23. Mark182

    Lightspeed and vlans

    We’ve integrated light speed with AD, works a treat now. We have VLANS and have set a few ranges for server ect.
  24. With all the snow and ice we’ve been having I’ve got some of these rollers! They are ace! Riding my bike indoors is very strange.
  25. Hyper V all the way!
×
×
  • Create New...