Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Mark182

Members
  • Posts

    791
  • Joined

Everything posted by Mark182

  1. Worked a treat! Thank you.
  2. Anyone any ideas how to unblock vimeo? We have Lightspeed and the URL comes back as Results vimeo.com adult Domain When I search the database for https://vimeo.com/ We have AD intergration and I want to unblock it for staff only. I'm guessing as its https:// its having issues. Its semi unblocked by adding it to the Staff allowed URL patterns (see image)
  3. Edugeek Cycling Club join here
  4. Log into strava click on your picture and it'll take you to your athlete homepage & URL.
  5. is what I am riding B'TWIN TRIBAN 500 SE Edugeek strava group? Me Just had a fitting, now the bike rides great. I did fall off on Sat morning was icey at -2!
  6. Happy days! How did your staff find temp passwords? I spent most of Monday E-mailing 200 odd members of staff their temp passwords.....
  7. I'm worried as it is!
  8. @Joanne how's your migration going? @Ste_Harve I'm told all your sub folders are copied too. Everything but your current password as it's encrypted so you are given a temp password to log in for first time. BTLS sent you a CSV file with all the staff and student details.
  9. cheers @VeryPC !
  10. Yeah Liam's a good en!
  11. No, not mine! My son goes Hapton primary school and my little girl goes ST Augustine, it's a mare dropping them off in mornings! You at cherryfold? Yeah still at SJT, it's all changed in last few years and got some bigger changes in 2015. I think I go to college with a couple of Pete's old apprentices (I'm doing the Windows Server 2012)
  12. Early Christmas prezzy!
  13. Yeah got all the stuff with new passwords ect. All ready to go, got everything thing sorted document wise like configuring iphones ect. Just a member of staff asking about auto fill and it hadn't crossed my mind ha. Indeed I worked at Lanway with you!
  14. Thanks, I’m just looking for any advice for anything I might have over looked such as not remembering e-mail address that’s not in the address book (auto fill I think it’s called) so all external e-mail address people e-mail they’ll have to take notes or add them to their contacts list manually (hope that makes sense)
  15. Hi everybody, I have been given my schools Office 365 migration date for next weekend. Just wondering if anyone else has had the move managed by BTLS and got any advice/hints and tips? Cheers.
  16. Cheers, going to give that a blast later.
  17. We use these
  18. Check out this if you have 10.10 Yosemite or are planning to upgrade - Avid Knowledge Base Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite) support for Media Composer, Pro Tools, Sibelius, EUCON and ISIS Last Updated : November 26, 2014 Products Affected : EUCON, ISIS, Media_Composer, Pro_Tools_1_6, Pro_Tools_HD, Sibelius With the initial announcement of Apple's Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite operating system there were some known issues with specific versions of Avid software. Pro Tools •Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite) is not yet supported with Pro Tools 11. We recommend that you do not install OS X 10.10 at this time if you're using Pro Tools 11. •Pro Tools OS compatibility information can be found here. •Note: Pro Tools 10.x and earlier will not be tested/qualified with Yosemite. Upgrades from Pro Tools 10 and earlier are available here. Avid Audio Interface Drivers •Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite) is not supported at this time. Please do not install OS X 10.10 if you're using an Avid Audio Interface. •Find your interface through avid.com/drivers to see what OS versions are supported. •Note: Some older interfaces (Mbox 2 Family, Fast Track USB, etc.) will not be tested/qualified with Yosemite. Sibelius •Sibelius 7.1.3 (Stand-Alone Only) and 7.5.1 (both Stand-Alone and Network) are supported on OS X 10.10. •Note: Sibelius 7.1.3 network license and the Sibelius 7.1.2 Licence Server are not supported on OS X 10.10. Please do not install OS X 10.10 on your client/server machines if you're using the Sibelius 7 network licesne. •Sibelius 6.2 and earlier are not supported on OS X 10.10. •Sibelius 6.2, although not fully tested nor supported, should work on OS X 10.10. It will have the same issues with registrations as OS X 10.7 and 10.8 as explained in Running Sibelius on Mac OS 10.7 Lion and 10.8 Mountain Lion. EUCON •Yosemite is not supported at this time. Please do not install OS X 10.10 if you're using EUCON. •Registered owners can download EUCON for Artist Series from My Artist Series Account ISIS •Yosemite is not supported at this time. Please do not install OS X 10.10 if you're using ISIS. Media Composer | Software •Media Composer | Software (v8.2) is supported on OS X 10.10 •Note: There are performance issues on certain model Macs on OSX 10.10. Please see the Avid Qualified System notes for your model Mac before upgrading your OS. •Click here for general Media Composer OS compatibility information. Related Articles • Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite) support for Media Composer, Pro Tools, Sibelius, EUCON and ISIS • Sibelius 7.1.2 License Server Control Panel doesn't work on Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite • How to configure Media Composer for Video Satellite • Mac OS X 10.9 (Mavericks) support for Media Composer, Pro Tools, Sibelius, EUCON and ISIS • Media Composer 5.5.5, Symphony 5.5.5, NewsCutter 9.5.5. ReadMe
  19. Thanks, not to different to what we are doing. Just talking up abit of time!
  20. Anyone ever solve students playing .swf games?
  21. a plus 1 here for Lanway.
  22. The salary Is out of my hands...
  23. I think we have solved it. When I did repair permissions it was coming up with a printer error. We had the printers deployed via Profile manager. I now deploy them via workgroup manager and installed the latest driver via remote desktop .pkg and now all of them are booting up in less than 20 seconds. Not sure if it’ll help anyone else but worth looking at what happens when you try and repair permissions.
  24. The successful candidate must be skilled in using all aspects of SIMS with particular focus on setting up assessment mark-sheets and reports. A good knowledge of Microsoft Excel is essential. The successful candidate must be able to communicate effectively with staff and students and work flexibly and on their own initiative to prioritise their workload. More details here :- Data Assessment Manager Actual Starting Salary £13531 per annum
×
×
  • Create New...