-
Posts
791 -
Joined
Content Type
Forums
News
20th
EduGeek EDIT Conference
Blogs
Everything posted by Mark182
-
We'd like to enter....
-
I E-mailed amazon and this is the reply I got "“Hello I understand you would like to know if you can manage 30 Kindle's under 1-account. I apologise for the misunderstanding caused. As of now there is no limit on the number of Kindle's you can register under one account. However the limit on the number of times Kindle content can be downloaded to a registered Kindle device or application varies. Publishers determine how many copies of each title can be downloaded to different Kindle devices or applications at the same time so there may be limits on the number of devices (usually six) that can simultaneously have a single book or Kindle active content title. If the limit is less than six Kindles for a specific title, you'll see the message "Simultaneous Device usage: Up to X simultaneous devices, per publisher limits" on the website detail page. Currently Kindle subscriptions cannot be automatically delivered to the Home Screen of more than one device. You can download your Kindle subscription to another device from the Archived Items on that Kindle if both devices are registered to the same account. So in this case, Some books may have license limit allowing you to share books only to 6 devices. You can deliver most of the content to 6 devices simultaneously. While I cannot make this change for you personally, I have passed your feedback/feature request you had to go through in this situation to the relevant department for consideration and improvements. Customer feedback like yours helps us continue to improve the service and products we provide. Please feel free to forward further comments and suggestions about Kindle to [email protected]. Each suggestion will be read and taken into consideration. Again, Please accept my apologies for the inconvenience this situation is causing you. Thanks for your interest in Amazon Kindle. Warmest regards, Jobin”
-
Buy this remote desktop it will save you lots of time! Apple Remote Desktop 3
-
Try your screen resolution, then reinstall the smart driver then the software and restart.
-
Sorted it, I needed to pick safari tab and pick homepage and apply. Do’h
-
I am trying to set safari homepage using workgroup manager. I have selected the group I want (Students) Clicked on preferences > details > Internet configuration Under the “always “ tab I have picked homepage and put in the home page I want and clicked apply now. The homepage still stays at apple.com I have tried editing the teacher group in the same way no joy, I have tried editing the MAC group in the same way no joy. I know I could manually change the home page but I don’t want to 30 Imacs. They are all running 10.7.5 inc the server. Any one have any tips? Cheers
-
That's server I've just restarted...10.7.5
-
I've just done that now....hope it comes back online to be honest...
-
This always comes in handy for me ISO Recorder
-
New Member and New Apple Cofigurator user need help
Mark182 replied to mark1981's topic in Mobile Devices & Tablets
Try this PDF, I used it when I set up ours. It's a good starting guide.iOS_6_Configurator_Sept12.pdf -
How many do you need?
-
E-mail I got from OC Hi There is an issue at the moment that is causing the site to run slowly our engineers are working to resolve the issue. Chris Davies Connect2ICT Advisor One Connect Limited [email protected] Home | OneConnect One Connect Limited is a Joint Venture Company between BT and Lancashire County Council P Please consider the environment before printing this email. Thank you
-
STOCKTOBER2! A month of prizes and sweeties from VeryPC
Mark182 replied to VeryPC's topic in Our Advertisers
They are ace with the i5’s in them. We are planning on getting some more in Feb when we expand our LRC! They are bombproof -
STOCKTOBER2! A month of prizes and sweeties from VeryPC
Mark182 replied to VeryPC's topic in Our Advertisers
PS4 sounds a like a good prize! Hope you guys remember we bought 16 Broadleaf One USFF’s -
I’ve now had some time to mess around with our Kindle Fire HD. Connected it up to our WIFI put in our proxy settings and it’s up and running. The next headache is I have created an account but the school want to buy 30 kindles. Is there a way to have a “master account” and buy a book (x 30 copies) and have them filter down to all 30 kindles?
-
Has it only started to happen since we have had the heatwave? Apple’s specs reveals ideal: Operating temperature: 32° to 95° F (0° to 35° C) Nonoperating temperature: -4° to 113° F (-20° to 45° C)
-
Ours is very slow, looks like it's heading that way...
-
Yeah, just googled the Kindle Fire - Thanks!
-
We are a school in Lancashire and we use lancsngfl for filtering (netsweeper) and use a proxy. Is there any way to use Kindle’s when using a proxy server?
-
Use YTD Video Downloader
-
Unexpectedly slow startup or logon process in Windows Server 2008 R2 or in Windows 7 here's the link
-
Ha, our wireless would blow up...
-
I have been offered a Latitude XT3, anyone had any of these?
-
I am thinking that too after looking online.
-
Hi All, I am after a Windows 7 tablet. It needs to have a LAN port, looking for a spec around 120 SDD, 4GB RAM and an I5. Just wondering if anyone could recommend any before I start searching Google and E-mailing suppliers – Thanks.
