-
Posts
3,858 -
Joined
Content Type
Forums
News
20th
EduGeek EDIT Conference
Blogs
Everything posted by HarryMonkey
-
Just booked Top Gun for Thursday
-
Recommended Network Replacement Installers
HarryMonkey replied to gwendes's topic in How do you do....it?
https://www.lynxnetworks.co.uk/ Can't fault them after a couple of decades of working with them. Speak to Richard Devereaux -
Anyone Know a Free Utility to Encrypt .PDFs?
HarryMonkey replied to JRA's topic in How do you do....it?
Format Factory. Point it to the pdf, give it a password, press go. It saves your password protected pdf to a folder of your choice. Simples. -
Just a heads up for a wildlife talk that's taking place online tonight. Roger Hance is a speaker that I've seen a few times now and he is always good and full of top tips. The tickets are only £3.75 so won't break the bank. https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/photography-talk-photographing-wildlife-in-your-garden-with-roger-hance-tickets-267824138207?
-
A skeleton walks into a bar and says "Can I have a beer and a mop?"
-
Lastpass for us too. excellent.
-
-
Coronavirus: General discussion (see opening post for rules)
HarryMonkey replied to Dos_Box's topic in General Chat
I'm sure it must be an age thing however, I'm confused. Teacher: Are you able to fix my laptop today? Us: The part hasn't arrived yet. Teacher: Oh. I'm not sure what to do then as I need to take it home with me at the end of today as I will have to self isolate on Friday and Monday! Why just Friday to Monday? Why not today as well? Can we now book appointments sometime in the future to self isolate when we fancy a long weekend? -
Tic. ..
-
Coronavirus: General discussion (see opening post for rules)
HarryMonkey replied to Dos_Box's topic in General Chat
My partner works in a hospital. She has to wear a mask on the wards but can take it off in the corridors (or anywhere else that's not a ward). -
Things that could have been improved before being approved...
HarryMonkey replied to 6Foot2's topic in Jokes/Interweb Things
-
Do you have a local camera shop? That would be my first port of call. If they don't do repairs, they may know someone who does.
-
They put in a renewed offer late yesterday. https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-61370179
-
Did someone barge into it?
-
Suspect email from Microsoft re unspecified "End of Support"
HarryMonkey replied to DavR's topic in Enterprise Software
Looks like a cold call to me. -
Beware the public toilets on Seagate Rd, they are minging (or they were last time I went).
-
Sing along with the common people.
-
-
Cost of living crisis 2022 - what have you cut back on?
HarryMonkey replied to Ditto's topic in General Chat
My OH seems to think I should be cutting back on my season ticket. I think there's more chance of me cutting back on my OH. -
layer.
-
Time .
-
Buttons
-
-
The Wildlife (and Gardening for Wildlife) thread
HarryMonkey replied to elsiegee40's topic in General Chat
Thet should leave the cat nicely full of fleas
