Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted
That looks like an interesting place to work for! Hope you have fun, and good luck! (Also as someone who left education and is still active, I hope to see you around) :cool:
  • Thanks 1
Posted
That looks fascinating - but try and find the odd minute to pop in. We would love to hear more about the job and how it all works :)
  • Thanks 1
Posted

Okay, your new job sounds super interesting and I'm a little bit envious. I went to College with a guy who ended up at Uni studying Marine Biology and some of the things he told me were absolutely fascinating.

 

.. He also refuses to drink bottled water now, though I can't remember why.

 

All the best!

  • Thanks 1
Posted

You don't actually have to leave... You can just treat us a edu-tech themed social experience... Jus' Sayin'

 

 

Best of luck with it all though...

  • Thanks 1
Posted

Grats on the job!

I do hope you can still meet up for a chat whenever we are around as it will be a miss catching up at BETT etc. As always you can keep on checking in here as network issues dont just target education ;)

  • Thanks 1
Posted

Slightly emotional.

Been an absolute pleasure working with you over the years, and I wish you every success with your fish-bothering new career. I'm sure you'll find your plaice.

 

See you at some more beer festivals I hope ;)

  • Thanks 2
Posted

Ah mate! It'll be a shame to see you go!

 

I hope the more interesting job was your sole reason for moving.

As always if there's anything at all you need, just let minnow.

Okay okay - enough with the fish puns already! @tom_newton you bad influence you!

  • Thanks 2
Posted

@SwedishChef - buddy, it's been an honour and a privilege.

Best wishes for the future.

 

Those are some big boots to fill - is it advertised? Have they got a replacement?

 

I don't believe you will be able to leave us so easily. It's addictive. I know you'll be lurking ;) :madgrin:

  • Thanks 1
Posted

Huge congratulation on the new role. Wishing you all the best. Sounds like a fantastic opportunity!!

 

Hopefully, our paths will cross again in the not-so-distant future :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...