Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

iPad for a student, potentially in an exam


Recommended Posts

Posted

I have been asked to provide an iPad for a visually impaired student.  This iPad is to have a specific mathematics calculator app that the exams officer is happy with.  I am looking at ways to lock this down so it can be used in a public exams. There are no iPads on the system at the moment but I have managed set up ASM and linked to Intune (store tokens and user sync).  Since this is a 1-1 ipad, is it possible to kiosk the ipad with purely one app available?  Is that something I can do with an intune ipad profile + configuration combo?  Or do I need to look at some sort of software can can lock it down further?  I do have a whitelist proxy available should it require certain URLs for authentication and logon but would block regular internet access.

 

Not sure where to start on this one to be honest as im not experienced with iPads.  Ideas?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...