Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Ok so I am sitting here bored, and i was wondering does anyone have a list of companies to hit up for freebies on enquiries on items, Mousemats, Mugs, Coasters, Pens and other novilty items.

 

I just want to go on a little bit of a mission, i might even take a bit out of my own time (as i am not in charge here) to go to bet and see what i can get out of them on the Saturday!!!!!!

 

Any Ideas People????

 

The Gazzamatraz on the hunt for the Free Stuff

Posted

I make an effort to go to BETT each year; I always end up with a fair few freebies!

 

It's the carrying home on the train that I don't enjoy! hehe

Posted

The challenge at BETT is getting somone to shout for lunch!

 

A couple of years ago one of the electronic voting system suppliers were offering a pret-a-manger sandwich if you sat through their presentation!

Posted
USB pen drives? I know a company with a deal on offering one of these free! :wink:

 

NOT IF YOU ARE ALREADY A CUSTOMER!

 

(bitter, moi?)

 

NOT the way to keep us, I wouldn't have said

(Smacks of the Nationwide ad where the guy leaves the bank that admits the special rates were just to reel in new customers and then they were ignored)

 

Tell Mark I am bigger than him (and more welsh) and he is to sort this out or else!!!

ceilliau to you

Posted
I have a toner company who send me shortbread and cuddly bears every few weeks when they think they have lost a sale, there ink is crap like, but the shortbread is good.
Posted
AARGH Wheatley Dyson, they have been harrasing the entire school for days. But if they do good freebies then I may place a small order with them
Posted

My colleague entered a draw at Bett and won an Acer PDA - it was actually quite a neat bit of kit. We had to put up with the company that ran the draw harrassing us on the phone for a few weeks afterwards.

 

The only other 'freebie' we ever got is two free printers when we placed a massive IT order with a company.

Posted
hehe - I managed to get a Pen Drive last year, only 64MB though! :p

 

Almost time to ressurect the 'Best Freebie at BETT' topic. I gather we got the D-Link stand swamped a couple of years ago when they were giving away free wi-fi hotspot detectors.

Posted
hehe - I managed to get a Pen Drive last year, only 64MB though! :p

 

Almost time to ressurect the 'Best Freebie at BETT' topic. I gather we got the D-Link stand swamped a couple of years ago when they were giving away free wi-fi hotspot detectors.

eeer wasn't that Netgear?
Posted
I got a massive freebie when i started my job, 1200 kids and 300 teachers, who says all freebies are good! :(

 

ROFL

...?

 

As in you're really funny with that comment!

Posted
hehe - I managed to get a Pen Drive last year, only 64MB though! :p

 

Almost time to ressurect the 'Best Freebie at BETT' topic. I gather we got the D-Link stand swamped a couple of years ago when they were giving away free wi-fi hotspot detectors.

eeer wasn't that Netgear?

 

yeah rotfl! :D

 

we :heart: netgear :D

Posted

now getting freebies is what im best at.

 

in the past i've had the following for free

 

ipod

canon video camera

hp pda

usb pens

chocolates

final cut express

external hard drive

 

just went shopping today blagged a student discount and a free torch! store wanted to hit targets so needed the sale!

 

mark

Guest richard
Posted

Best year I had for freebies at BETT was a couple of years ago when I blagged the following:

 

4 T-Shirts

250 Lollipops

2 Memory Sticks

£150 worth of software

8 Mugs

A large number of pens

1 Laptop

and 2 lots of lunch

 

The best thing was that I was only there for 1 day :D

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...