Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

sukh

Members
  • Posts

    2,161
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by sukh

  1. 1. Exch 2007 isn't supported anymore so I advise you to go to SP3 UR7. 2. Can you post/PM me the output below. Get-ExchangeCertificate | fl > C:\cert.txt Get-ClientAccessServer | fl > C:\cas.txt Get-WebServicesVirtualDirectory | fl *URL* > c:\webServices.txt Get-OABVirtualDirectory | fl *URL* > c:\oab.txt
  2. Post the results of autodiscover using the olk systray. Uncheck both guest options and test, then post.
  3. Can you try using Outlook 2010, create a new profile and test. It shouldn't take this long to appear only a few mins-5mins.
  4. What do you have on the network remote ip ranges? does that cover the hosted relays?
  5. It should appear itself, can you create a new profile in online mode and test.
  6. Regardless of the TLS setting you have to have Anonymous ticked, otherwise how will Exch accept emails from the outside world unless you receive email from a hosted relay.
  7. 1. What verison of OLK are you using?
  8. are you saying you dont receive any external email or just email that requires tls? up the logging on the default receive connector and repro the issue and check logs
  9. Any reason for a new forest deployment here? If you have Exch, then you will need to prep/migrate objects & services.
  10. I assume receiving email from the internet? Where does your MX point to? If a user say from hotmail send to your a recipient at your Org, what NDR do they get and can you post the complete NDR? Up the logging on the Default Receive connector and check the logs.
  11. Little tough when I did it but that was over 2 years ago and has probably changed. Go through as many labs and gets hands. You should be ok.
  12. If you're setting up a new domain then just simply install Exch and move mailboxes. If you mean you created a new forest then you will have to migrate to the new forest which is a little more complicated then just movng mailboxes and means deploying a new Exch Org. I suggest you use the ExchDPA to help you. They key here is if you plan to transition or migrate.
  13. SIS has been removed for messages but not attachments in 2007 and completly removed in 2010.
  14. In that case, try outlook in safe mode Try via OWA And when you compose the message choose HTML or Plain Text.
  15. Exch 2007/2010 I assume, can you create a new message from Olk send a test message and setup pipeline tracing? Before doing that, if another user sends to the MAC user, do they get the same issue.?
  16. +1 for using a PF Calendar, much simpler and easier to manage.
  17. As for OLK, you can only do this by logging onto the OLK client, can't prestage this.
  18. New message sent to MAC or and message received from MAC then replied to? Same issue for other addresses at that SMTP domain or just between these 2 users?
  19. Exch version and OLK version inc SP and hotfixes/CU updates
  20. Exchange Server 2013 what's new - Exchange World - Site Home - TechNet Blogs Some nice features, public folders still around BUT with DAG!
      • 1
      • Thanks
  21. I dont really use 3rd party software so I cant comment, but it's a lot faster and better than previous versios.
  22. Weird I got the same, however when it pops up, it says something like "Click here not to show this message again" or I may have right clicked the message, after choosing this it doesnt seem to pop again. Can you test that?>
  23. for the ABP yes, but the default GAL works fine. RUS has been removed since 2003 so users shows up instantly in the GAL, however it seems not to work with the ABP unless you manually update.
  24. I've been trying to repro the issue, which I think I have. After you have created the GAL for the students and staff do the below. Update-GlobalAddressList "Staff" Update-GlobalAddressList "Students" The recipientfilter isn't applied until you run the above.
  25. Regardless of how many do, you should to kept protected.
×
×
  • Create New...