Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

IanT

Members
  • Posts

    2,187
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by IanT

  1. I have this atm on my system running Windows 7, there is a known issue "Black Screen of Death" I've not had the chance to see what is causing it yet!
  2. IanT

    Holiday fun

    Im in all week, I've managed to get done so far: Teaming of NICs on Servers Replaced Science Printer Fixed Mathes IWB Also got contractors in doing bits too cabs.........they were late and have only done one cab and now they've left for the day!!
  3. Mate I know how you feel!!!!!!!! - I am going through the same at the moment with my neighbours!! they play the same old bloody tune, bass is so loud!! music is crazy! What me and my partner have had to do is LOG EVERY time he plays his music, once its logged get the council to send you there log book, put it on there paper work, send it bk to them and they'll give you a password and number to ring and a person will come over from the council.........this is how it works with Sutton Council................if it continues then keep ringing the council and demand some sound equipment to record this!! we are getting some sound equipment next week we've been told. I was reading a leaflet the other week and you can take this person to court your self and get financial support for it. And to top it off the couple who live next door to us DONT WORK!! they sponge off people like you and me!! lazy . Also lastly we have approached our neighbours twice, 1st time he turned it down but when I knocked on the door he got very nasty!! Let me know how you get on!
  4. I've been playing the CLASSIC!!! Unreal Tournament 99 all weekend
  5. IanT

    Valentines Day

    ha! Valentines Day.......another big con, waste of money and waste of time!
  6. I've done this mistake before, deleted some accounts from Exchange (2007) and it deleted it from AD, all I did was re-create the account and re-connect the mailboxes to that account and worked
  7. Have you tried using Ontrack PowerControls
  8. I'm in all next week, got contractors re-directing cabling and some new switches going in. no rest for me
  9. This country!
  10. I've just been given a load of Epson Ink - 200 quids worth and they dont need it now!
  11. dont worry, done it now backup exec policy was being a pain
  12. this is driving me mad!! got a dead server, no need for it now. Want to remove it from the selection list in backup exec, i de-select it.....hit ok................."you have not selected any files! or I de-select it and it pops up asking for the username and password for that server!
  13. Im glad William didnt lose his job or anything, very nice guy to chat too
  14. not 100% sure but if you turn on Auditing in windows it may of tracked it. im sure someone will correct me
  15. An Assistant IT Technician is required to join a reputable school in Bournemouth. Providing first line support to all staff and teachers your role will cover a variety of duties. As IT Technician, you will be maintaining computer hardware, software and telecommunications. You will be installing and configuring client's PC's, ensuring company virus software is functional and up to date, maintaining all internal network connections,, providing support for the company's database systems and maintaining an inventory of all computer and networking hardware. reed.co.uk - Job Details: Assistant IT Technician in Bournemouth
  16. I've run a mixture of CAT5e and CAT6 at home to my patch panel........never had any problems.
  17. http://www.stdunstans.org.uk/cms_files/Post%20of%20Systems%20Manager1.pdf St Dunstan's Looks like a lovely school Good luck to who ever applies http://www.stdunstans.org.uk/subpage.php?page_id=3_62
  18. Classic!! Dont forget Lin!! *close ya mouth Lin*
  19. IanT

    Random......

    Thanks witch
  20. IanT

    Random......

    I'm not going into details about why I need to contact them.
  21. IanT

    Random......

    I'm worried about a child who lives next door to me, who's the best person\company to report my concern too? Social Services?
  22. I run all printers from my 64-bit server, 32-bit drivers work fine
  23. I'll check tomorrow morning now!!
  24. This is a domain controller so I cant get on locally, cant get onto the box at all. (not holding any fsmo)
  25. The account I'm trying to log in with is a admin account, no changes have been made, I get to the login screen, put in un and pw and I get that error with every account I try!!!!
×
×
  • Create New...