Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

IanT

Members
  • Posts

    2,187
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by IanT

  1. The Karate Kid!!!!! - god cant hollywood think of NOTHING
  2. I respect your opinion
  3. 128Mb (AGP)
  4. Assistant ICT Network Manager - Torpoint Community College display advert
  5. IanT

    Why?

    oh well, life goes on.
  6. Looks very kool
  7. I ran Windows 7 on a P4 -2.4Ghz with 512Mb of RAM. Ran well
  8. I downloaded this beta from the MS site, looks alright, quicker
  9. Don't agree
  10. IanT

    Why?

    Wow, this thread still going, didnt know I was gonna cause a fuss!!
  11. I need the 64-bit driver for this!!! Epson site is useless, anyone know where I can get this
  12. Are the drives in a RAID at all?
  13. IanT

    Why?

    Fair doos
  14. I got a few MSDN ones, Windows XP SP1
  15. IanT

    Why?

    have the threads in the education forum been locked?
  16. Hi Adam, There are a lot of jobs going around at the moment, I recommend you have a good search for your area. Working in a high school at a young age or while doing college is great experience and you can have a lot of fun, but working in a high school differs from school to school really, but the ones I've worked you the staff are normally very nice and easy to get on with (most of the time!) really push your self with work and support in a school. working school life is very different though to working in a normal it department in London lets say.
  17. Just to check your FSMO roles: Schema Master, Domain Naming Master, PDC, RID and Infrastructure - you've moved them yeah? onto the same box?
  18. All Teaching Jobs - Cumbria SENIOR ICT TECHNICIAN ? 25 HOURS PER WEEK, TERM TIME ONLY
  19. All Teaching Jobs - Leicester City Assistant ICT Network Coordinator
  20. All Teaching Jobs - Sheffield DIRECTOR OF ICT
  21. I liked the MASSIVE Panasonic touch screens one company had there!! - I was too scared to ask how much it was!
  22. I managed to get 5 Microsoft 1Gb USB Sticks today!!
  23. rejoined to domain and re-entered smartcache username and password. bing!! and it all kicked in!
  24. got it working now!!
  25. Just checked and doesnt look like my RM SmartCache is syncing with AD............I refresh the AD view on the smartcache and just says............. Smartcache is currently performing a scheduled active directory refresh...........and just sits there!
×
×
  • Create New...