-
Posts
2,187 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
News
20th
EduGeek EDIT Conference
Blogs
Everything posted by IanT
-
Whats the best way in deploying the RM SmartCache Client (MSI File) via GPO? We are a full Windows network, no RM.
-
Been quiet so far............. I've just had my lunch in peace for the first time!
-
and the teachers are having todo some work hahaha every school I start at ofsted seem to follow me..........
-
Im going via the SmartCache at present, I can get onto the web based config, AD is all connected too it, I just wanna read up on the filtering. Ian.
-
Anyone got one of these or installed one, we've just had a RM Engineer install one today and I will have the lovely task of maintaining it, just need todo the filtering part, anyone got any PDF's on how todo that.
-
1. Yes 1. Yes and No, the first image comes up thinking about it then there is no icon displayed.
- 306 replies
-
- network monitor
- server monitor
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
-
I can get this working fine at home no problems, set IIS up and that on server today at work and inputted a couple of servers to ping and My Little Server is not getting a responce but when I manually ping I can!
- 306 replies
-
- network monitor
- server monitor
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
-
If u want external help, call these guys "Lanmark Technical Services" Lanmark : IT Support, Technical Services, Consultancy, Security, Monitoring, Remote, Hosting and Software.
-
Budget ?
-
dont worry, done it now
- 306 replies
-
- network monitor
- server monitor
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
-
I've just installed the latest one, very good indeed. Question, how do I now change "OP SmartMonitor" on the main page to my school name, I was able to do that in the older versions
- 306 replies
-
- network monitor
- server monitor
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
-
Hounslow Manor School Headteacher Ms. A. Sakhardande Assistant IT Network Manager Salary SO1 £26400 - £28032 Full Time Initial Contract to August 2011 A key member of the Support Staff, you will work with a team of IT Technicians to provide a critical service across both administration and curriculum areas of the school. Excellent IT diagnostic and technical skills are essential along with excellent time and project management skills with the ability to deliver to deadlines. You will also possess first class communication skills together with some previous experience in team leading roles. Initiative, team-working and good inter-personal skills are all important attributes, as the post entails working with a wide range of support staff, teaching staff and students. Hounslow Manor Information Technology Jobs Hounslow - TW3. Information Technology vacancies Hounslow - TW3. Search Information Technology jobs Hounslow - TW3. http://www.hounslowmanor.hounslow.sch.uk/Website/Contact.html
-
Senior ICT Technician Grade H5 - £21,376 - £23,276 (incl OLW) - 36hpw Below is the job pack that contains the job description and person specification for the above post. We wish to appoint an experienced individual to the post of Senior ICT Technician to assist in providing ICT support services, in the areas of Science, Design & Technology, Maths and ICT. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing a high standard of technical support and implementing procedures, in line with the school's ICT Policy. They will also be responsible for developing and administering the school's website and provide support for the provision of curriculum content on the school's Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) - they will therefore be required to have an excellent standard of English with an eye for detail & design. Canons High School - School Vacancies They had a Network Manager job there a few month ago, now a senior one........ Anyway looks like a good school,
-
Button's car won it for him last season! Come on Hamilton!! :D
-
Excellent, thanks Update: Registered!
-
Guys, Just A quick question, I am planning on going to BETT 2010 this year hopefully with the school but I also have a friend who is interested in coming, am I able to book to go with the school during the week then go with my friend on the Saturday's event?
-
being serious! give me a HUG now!!! (lol)
-
We are family! lets love each other :D Give me a hug! Edu-IT!!
-
*cough* But Excuse me, do not take that tone with me with that message, you never said in your orginal email what paths you took to\try reslove this issue. (apart from going to the Toshiba site) People are only trying to help, No one was trying to insult your common sense or what ever. Chill, now Im helping again, have you downloaded these drivers: http://drivers.softpedia.com/progDownload/Toshiba-Satellite-A100-ST8211-Fast-Ethernet-LAN-Adapter-Driver-8-0-21-101-Download-41766.html Regards
